These 8 Valley companies are looking to hire! If you’re ready to work, check out the list below!
1. Bring your culinary skills to Banner Health! Opportunities for cooks are now available at locations throughout the valley. Their Culinary Services teams play a critical behind the scenes role in providing delicious and nutritious meals to patients, staff and visitors. Work with state-of-the-art industry equipment in a team-oriented environment. They offer excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, tuition assistance, wellness program, employee discounts, & more! Explore the variety of opportunities available to grow your career! Click here for more info.
2. Pearl Interactive Network Inc. is looking to hire over 700 people in Tempe. They’re an established telehealth services company opening a new contact center at 1401 S. 52nd Street. The new contact center will offer a variety of positions that range from customer service representatives and supervisors to workforce site specialists and trainers. The company says hiring priority will be given to military veterans, disabled veterans and military spouses. For more information click here.
3. Do you LOVE talking about travel? Locally based International Cruise & Excursions (ICE), the premier global provider of travel and lifestyle-based loyalty, rewards and incentive programs, is looking to hire 90 sales associates at its Scottsdale and Phoenix locations. ICE’s sales representatives fulfill the travel dreams of members by helping them use their benefits on products such as free hotel stays and airline tickets, as well as greatly discounted cruise packages. Employees at ICE have great earning potential that entails an hourly base, an aggressive commission and bonus program, along with paid vacation, partner-based leads and competitive benefits. To lean more about ICE and to apply online, click here.
4. USAA wants to advance your career development - start by applying to one of their open positions in product management and claims departments. Experience a healthy work-life balance at USAA, by taking advantage of their holistic employee benefits package which includes: on-site clinic and fitness centers, education assistance, personalized financial advice, and so much more! USAA was recently recognized as one of the "Top Companies to Work for in Arizona" and you can learn how to join their award-winning team here.
5. GoDaddy is looking to hire people in Arizona, who want to shine and achieve amazing things! You have the opportunity to apply for immediate job openings in their Software Engineering and Customer Care departments. If you enjoy using your imagination and taking care of others, take the next step towards a career with the largest domain provider in the world and click here.
6. ZipRecruiter is holding an in-house hiring event Wednesday, July 17th starting at 4pm. It’s your chance to talk to current ZipRecruiter employees about company culture, open positions, and the amazing benefits. If you’ve been looking to get your foot in the door in the tech industry, this may be for you. Come meet the team and find out what sets them apart. More info can be found here.
7. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is hosting a Live Hiring event Monday, July 22. Meet face to face with top employers hiring for sales, customer service, retail, financial services, management, I.T., government positions and more! If you have been looking for a new career or just ready to start a new job you don't want to miss this exciting hiring event. Professional Dress is required and please bring additional copies of your resume. Find all the info on this FREE event here.
8. Choice Career Fairs is holding a hiring event Thursday, July 25 from 11a-2pm. You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're ready to hire. Pre-register here.