Ready to work? Get those resumes ready and jump on the job train, here are 8 Arizona companies hiring people right NOW!
1. Looking for a fun, part time position? FedEx is holding a job fair Monday, June 10 at their facility at 3002 E. Old Tower Road, St. 100 in Phoenix, 85034. They have 50 permanent part time positions to be filled. Benefits include tuition assistance, medical coverage with low premiums, and tons of training and growth opportunities. Click here for more info on FedEx careers.
2. Housekeeping opportunities! Nationally recognized Banner Health is now hiring for Housekeeping/Environmental Services Associates for locations throughout the valley. This role plays a critical part of the overall patient experience, by helping to provide a safe, comfortable environment for our patients. Banner offers full time, part time, and registry employment plus a variety of work schedules. Learn more and apply here.
3. Those aren’t the only opportunities at Banner Health. They’re holding a Patient Financial Services & Call Center Hiring Event on June 11, from 11am to 7pm, at the Banner Health Corporate center in Mesa located at 525 W. Brown Rd, Mesa AZ 85201. Click here for more information and to pre-register for the event. Walk-ins welcome! Dress for success and bring several copies of your resume.
4. Freedom Financial Network (FFN), a best place to work award-winning and veteran-committed employer, is actively hiring for a variety of careers at their newest campus in Tempe. FFN, a FinTech company, is looking to fill open positions in Engineering, Data & Strategy, Technology, Accounting/Finance and Customer Service departments. Since 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. If you are passionate about technology and helping clients solve financial problems, Freedom Financial Network has a place for you! Learn more by clicking here.
5. Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, is hiring for immediate openings at their North Scottsdale location. Learn more and apply here for their career opportunities in account management, communications, and technology departments here. Spear Education prides itself as a service-oriented company that provides plenty of perks for its team members, including free snacks, coffee, tea, and a gym with yoga classes. Every year, employees are given a paid volunteer day to be active in the community.
6. Orangutan Home Services is holding an open house, Monday June 10 starting at 7am. They’re offering on-site interviews for installers, service techs, aeroseal techs, plumbers at their Tempe office, 2922 S. Roosevelt Street. Click here for all the info.
7. ZipRecruiter is holding an in-house hiring event Wednesday, June 12 from 4-6PM. This is your chance to work in fast-growing tech environment. They offer top-notch healthcare, competitive salaries and great growth opportunities. All the information can be found here.
8. United Career Fairs is having huge hiring event June 25 starting at 6PM. Meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring business development, sales and sales management professionals across many industries at companies ranging from small local businesses clear on up to Fortune 500 corporations. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet and shake hands with hiring managers! Bring your resume and click here for all the info.