Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies hiring right now!
1. Voya Financial is hiring for open positions in customer service and operational support departments at their Tempe office. For the third consecutive year, Voya was recognized in the annual "Top Companies to Work for in Arizona" awards. Read why Voya employees love their jobs and how to apply for a career with their team in the Easy Valley here.
2. Farmers Insurance is looking for proactive self-starters to apply for immediate job opportunities at their North Phoenix campus. Join a culture of service and innovation that's transforming the insurance industry. Farmers recently won the 2019 Corporate Social Responsibility Spotlight Award at "Top Companies to Work for in Arizona" ceremony. So if you want a career with an employer that truly cares and operates like a family, apply here.
3. Sprouts is holding a hiring fair for their new Laveen location, bringing 150 full and part-time positions to the area. They’re hiring for a wide range of positions from department managers and clerks to cashiers and administrative coordinators. It’s all happening Wednesday and Thursday, July 31 and August 1 from 8AM-5PM at Hilton Garden in Downtown Phoenix at 15 E. Monroe Street in Phoenix. Click here for more info.
4. Bring your passion for patient care and join Banner Health! Opportunities for Patient Care Assistants and Nursing Assistants, are available at Banner Health locations throughout the East & West Valley. Banner offers excellent compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, tuition assistance, wellness program, PTO & sick time! Learn more here.
5. The Results Companies is seeking to hire up to 100 inbound/outbound sales representatives and 75 customer service representatives including bilingual customer service representatives. They’re looking for people who are friendly, attentive, intelligent and hard-working. If that’s you, learn more here.
6. Have a hospitality background and want to work for the Queen? Medieval Times is opening a new location in Scottsdale and hiring for a wide range of positions both front and back of house. Positions include spot light operator, food server, housekeeping, kitchen staff, cashier, event staff guest services, maintenance, retail staff, bartender, trumpeter, wardrobe clerk, maintenance manager and more. Click here to apply now.
7. Pearl Interactive Network Inc. is looking to hire over 700 people in Tempe. They’re an established telehealth services company opening a new contact center at 1401 S. 52nd Street. The new contact center will offer a variety of positions that range from customer service representatives and supervisors to workforce site specialists and trainers. The company says hiring priority will be given to military veterans, disabled veterans and military spouses. For more information click here.
8. United Career Fairs is having huge hiring event June 25 starting at 6PM. Meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring business development, sales and sales management professionals across many industries at companies ranging from small local businesses clear on up to Fortune 500 corporations. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet and shake hands with hiring managers! Bring your resume and click here for all the info.
9. More than 11,000 jobs are up for grabs, Thursday June 27. Jobertising.com has partnered with some of Mesa's best companies to bring you the East Valley Diversity Job Fair at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West located at (860 N. Riverview, Mesa, AZ 85201). Hundreds of local jobs will be available. Job seekers are encouraged to bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. To register please click here. Some of the featured companies include United Health Group, Wells Fargo, Grub Hub, Bank of America, Safelite AutoGlass, Marc Community Resources, Nammo, Rite of Passage, Allied Universal, ATT, State of Arizona, Arizona Department of Economic Security, Arizona @ Work and many more.
10. Jobertising.com has partnered up with some of Phoenix's top companies to bring you the Phoenix Diversity Job Fair this Tuesday, June 25, 2019, at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport (427 North 44th St. Phoenix, AZ 85008). Over 1,200 local jobs will be available. The job fair will be open to all job seekers from 11 A.M. – 1 P.M. A good portion of the featured companies will be hiring on the spot. Bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. Job seekers are encouraged to arrive early to beat the crowd and can RSVP for free online here. Featured Companies include HONOR Health, Holsum Bakery, Chase Bank, indeed.com, Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Shamrock Foods Company, GraybaR, VET*SEC Protection Agency, Freedom Financial Network, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, PROSPER, First American Title, Arizona @ Work, Touchstone Health Services, Arizona Department of Economic Security, State of Arizona, Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce and many more.