Looking for work? Here are 8 Arizona companies hiring quality people right NOW!
1. Daimler Trucks North America is opening a NEW Parts Distribution Center located in Goodyear, AZ. They're getting ready to hire for a variety of openings, both salary and hourly, and both warehouse and office positions. Daimler is a global automobile manufacturing company and Daimler Trucks North America manufactures Freightliner and Western Star semi-trucks, as well as Thomas Built Buses right here in the US. They offer perks like four weeks of paid vacation, an 8% match on your retirement contributions as well as paid parental leave, free life insurance, and free short term and long term disability. Learn more and apply online here.
2. BestCompaniesAZ invites all students and alumni from ASU, U of A, and NAU to attend the 8th annual state-wide career mixer, on May 16 in Downtown Phoenix. Wildcats, Sun Devils, and Lumberjacks have united to connect students and alumni of Arizona's three state institutions with over 50 companies hiring local talent, including Charles Schwab and Farmer's Insurance. The event's format is intended to promote meaningful conversation between job seekers and potential employers. Don't miss this opportunity to meet with outstanding companies hiring in Arizona. Learn more details about registration and sponsorship opportunities here.
3. Asurion is having a Speed Hiring event on May 8th, 2019. This is an opportunity to interview on the spot with a hiring manager for a Technical Support Representative Role at either of their two Phoenix contact centers. Bring a copies of your resume and be prepared to interview on the spot. Click here to register.
4. Best Hire is holding a career fair Thursday, May 9 at 11am. At this job fair you will meet hiring managers from the top companies in this region. Put on your best attire and dress to impress the companies that may be your next employer. You will be able to interview with multiple companies all in the same location on the same day, giving you a greater opportunity to get hired. Click here for more info.
5. GoDaddy is hiring new team members to join their award-winning company in sales, leadership and software roles. GoDaddy recently received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. With millions of customers around the world, GoDaddy takes great pride in helping people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. Discover their career opportunities available right here in Arizona by clicking here.
6. WESTMARC and Career Connectors are proud to present the West Valley Healthcare Career Expo in conjunction with Arizona@Work and Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona. This hiring event is a collaboration of all major healthcare organizations in the Phoenix West Valley to connect current and future workforce with employers and education opportunities. It all happens Thursday, May 16 at Avondale Sports Center, 755 N 114th Ave. Get all the info here.
7. Procter & Gamble Phoenix has Manufacturing technician positions open at their facility in Phoenix. This production facility is the global producer/supplier of Metamucil. Technicians do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. Technicians are expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems and maintain a functional ownership area. P&G offers competitive pay starting at $19.01 plus shift differential, and medical/dental/vision benefits from day one. The P&G Phoenix facility is located near downtown Phoenix at 2050 South 35th Avenue. More info about jobs at P&G Phoenix can be found here.
8. Chewy is hosting a Hiring Event this week in Goodyear, AZ. Warehouse workers benefit from leadership development programs with rapid career growth potential, state-of-the-art automation, team member incentives, and much more. Other benefits include 80 hours of PTO, opportunities for advancement and forklift training and certification, and flexible overtime opportunities. Apply now here.