Ready for a new job or maybe a whole new career? Here are 8 Arizona companies hiring right now!
1.USAA is hiring for customer service and tech positions in an expanding North Phoenix campus. USAA recently broke ground for a new IT building with several community leaders, including Doug Doucey, launching a new chapter of expansion for this award-winning company. Open positions are now available for insurance claims representatives and IT software engineers. Learn more about these opportunities here.
2. Voya Financial has immediate career opportunities at their newest location in Tempe, near Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and Arizona State University. By 2020, Voya plans to bring more than 1,000 new jobs to the Phoenix area. This offers plenty of opportunity for new hires to establish their career path in a Fortune 500 company, while serving the financial needs of approximately 14.3 million customers. Voya Financial is hiring for open positions in customer service and operational support departments. Learn more about how to apply and receive a $5,000 signing bonus here.
3. Are you a hospitality expert? Maple and Ash in Scottsdale is hosting a HUGE hiring event June 4-5. Chef Danny Grant's award-winning Chicago steakhouse to open at Scottsdale Waterfront this fall; seeking to hire 100 people for front and back of house positions. Click here for all the info.
4. Hickman’s Family Farms is hiring for about 30 open positions across the company in a variety of areas including packaging, mechanics and working in the barns. Interested applicants can apply in person at Hickman’s hiring center located at 83rd Avenue and Indian School Road or online here.
5. Nationally recognized Banner Health has opportunities available for Patient Access Representatives throughout the Valley. Opportunities are available in billing, scheduling, collections, admitting, authorizations and more. Banner offers excellent compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, tuition assistance, wellness program, PTO & sick time! Learn more and apply here.
6. June 5 is the 20th Annual Phoenix Career and Job Fair. Meet, sit down and interview with Nationally Known employers at The Phoenix Premiere Sales & Professional Career Fair. Professional Dress (suit & tie or business attire) Bring plenty of resumes. Industries represented at our Career Fairs: Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Retail, Financial Sales, B2B Sales, Customer Service, Industrial Sales, Consulting, Security Sales, Insurance, Solar, Marketing Sales, Entry Level Management and more. Click here for more information.
7. The Career Fair for Physicians is coming up Thursday June 6 from 5-8pm. Attend this annual career-planning event to meet with representatives from leading healthcare organizations across the country when they travel to your city to recruit residents and fellows training at your program and others nearby. Residents and fellows in all years of training and all medical specialties are encouraged to attend. A complimentary buffet will be served. All info can be found here.
8. HotJobs is holding a management career fair Wednesday, May 29th. They’re hiring managers, retail trainees, operations managers and a lot more. Click here for all the info.