Looking for a new job? Check out these 8 Valley companies hiring right now!
1. Nationally recognized Banner Health has opportunities available for Patient Access Representatives throughout the valley. Opportunities are available in billing, scheduling, collections, admitting, authorizations and more. Banner offers excellent compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, tuition assistance, wellness program, PTO & sick time! Learn more and apply here.
2. Gateway Academy is hosting a career fair Saturday, May 18. They’re seeking to hire multiple State Certified Special Education teachers, who are dynamic and passionate about their work. Specifically, Gateway is seeking to hire a Middle School Cultural Studies teacher, Middle School Coach, a High School Career Explorations teacher, and a Board-Certified Behavioral Analyst for the 2019-2020 academic year. Gateway Academy offers 100-percent paid medical and dental plans, plus 401K. Learn more here.
3. Wednesday, May 15 is Phoenix’s 19th Annual Diversity Employment Day Career Fair. This is the largest and best diversity and inclusion recruiting event in the United States! This event is free and open to the public 18 years of age and older. Multicultural/Bilingual, People with Disabilities, Women, LGBT, Veterans and Mature candidates are encouraged to attend. More than 30 major employers will be recruiting so bring plenty of resumes and be ready to interview. More information can be found here.
4. WESTMARC and Career Connectors are proud to present the West Valley Healthcare Career Expo in conjunction with Arizona@Work and Goodwill of Central & Northern Arizona. This hiring event is a collaboration of all major healthcare organizations in the Phoenix West Valley to connect current and future workforce with employers and education opportunities. It all happens at the Avondale Sports Center Thursday, May 16. Click here for all the info.
5. Daimler Trucks North America is opening a NEW Parts Distribution Center located in Goodyear, AZ. They're getting ready to hire for a variety of openings, both salary and hourly, and both warehouse and office positions. Daimler is a global automobile manufacturing company and Daimler Trucks North America manufactures Freightliner and Western Star semi-trucks, as well as Thomas Built Buses right here in the US. They offer perks like four weeks of paid vacation, an 8% match on your retirement contributions as well as paid parental leave, free life insurance, and free short term and long term disability. Learn more and apply online here.
6. BestCompaniesAZ invites all students and alumni from ASU, U of A, and NAU to attend the 8th annual state-wide career mixer, on May 16 in Downtown Phoenix. Wildcats, Sun Devils, and Lumberjacks have united to connect students and alumni of Arizona's three state institutions with over 50 companies hiring local talent, including Charles Schwab and Farmer's Insurance. The event's format is intended to promote meaningful conversation between job seekers and potential employers. Don't miss this opportunity to meet with outstanding companies hiring in Arizona. Learn more details about registration and sponsorship opportunities here.
7. Procter & Gamble Phoenix has Manufacturing technician positions open at their facility in Phoenix. This production facility is the global producer/supplier of Metamucil. Technicians do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. Technicians are expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems and maintain a functional ownership area. P&G offers competitive pay starting at $19.01 plus shift differential, and medical/dental/vision benefits from day one. The P&G Phoenix facility is located near downtown Phoenix at 2050 South 35th Avenue. More info about jobs at P&G Phoenix can be found here.
8. Local Work is hosting a job fair Tuesday, May 14 at the Hilton Phoenix Airport. Companies right here in the Phoenix area are hiring for HUNDREDS of open positions. RSVP here.