Looking for a new career? Check out these 8 Valley companies hiring right now!
1. Daimler Trucks North America is opening a NEW Parts Distribution Center located in Goodyear, AZ. They're getting ready to hire for a variety of openings, both salary and hourly, and both warehouse and office positions. Daimler is a global automobile manufacturing company and Daimler Trucks North America manufactures Freightliner and Western Star semi-trucks, as well as Thomas Built Buses right here in the US. They offer perks like four weeks of paid vacation, an 8% match on your retirement contributions as well as paid parental leave, free life insurance, and free short term and long term disability. Learn more and apply online here.
2. Charles Schwab is hiring for several departments in Arizona, including technology, customer service, and risk management. Charles Schwab was recently selected as one of the Top 50 companies on Fortune Magazine's 2019 'World's Most Admired Companies®' list. To learn more about their award-winning company culture and apply for career opportunities, head here.
3. Procter & Gamble Phoenix has Manufacturing technician positions open at their facility in Phoenix. This production facility is the global producer/supplier of Metamucil. Technicians do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. Technicians are expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems and maintain a functional ownership area. P&G offers competitive pay starting at $19.01 plus shift differential, and medical/dental/vision benefits from day one. The P&G Phoenix facility is located near downtown Phoenix at 2050 South 35th Avenue. More info about jobs at P&G Phoenix can be found here.
4. Best Hire is holding a career fair Thursday, May 9 at 11am. At this job fair you will meet hiring managers from the top companies in this region. Put on your best attire and dress to impress the companies that may be your next employer. You will be able to interview with multiple companies all in the same location on the same day, giving you a greater opportunity to get hired. Click here for more info.
5. Liberty Mutual is looking to hire Inside Sales Representatives with a big sign on bonus! Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated if you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Inside Sales Representative. Bring your unique talents to their Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) – because they believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join the team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one. More info can be found here.
6. Discover is hiring for more than 160 open positions in its Phoenix location, supporting Discover Student Loans. This hiring initiative will feature seasonal positions working with student loan applications, loan processing and customer service, and there is the potential for some of the positions to convert into full-time roles. Discover’s Phoenix center – which was named a Top-Rated Workplace in Phoenix by Indeed in 2018– offers a variety of workplace amenities and wellness initiatives, including indoor and outdoor walking paths, lounges and sports facilities, and a full-service cafeteria on-site. All the info can be found here.
7. Hire Live is holding a HUGE career fair Wednesday, May 1. Job opportunities include Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more! More information can be found here.
8. GoDaddy is hiring new team members to join their award-winning company in sales, leadership and software roles. GoDaddy recently received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. With millions of customers around the world, GoDaddy takes great pride in helping people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. Discover their career opportunities available right here in Arizona by clicking here.