Looking for work? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring right now!
1. Procter & Gamble Phoenix has Manufacturing technician positions open at their facility in Phoenix. This production facility is the global producer/supplier of Metamucil. Technicians do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. Technicians are expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems and maintain a functional ownership area. P&G offers competitive pay starting at $19.01 plus shift differential, and medical/dental/vision benefits from day one. The P&G Phoenix facility is located near downtown Phoenix at 2050 South 35th Avenue. More info about jobs at P&G Phoenix can be found here.
2. Liberty Mutual is looking to hire Inside Sales Representatives with a big sign on bonus! Positivity. Flexibility. Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and appropriately compensated if you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Inside Sales Representative. Bring your unique talents to their Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training, licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only warm leads your way (no cold calls) – because they believe in supporting your success, not holding it back. Join the team and realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential, uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day one. More info can be found here.
3. Discover is hiring for more than 160 open positions in its Phoenix location, supporting Discover Student Loans. This hiring initiative will feature seasonal positions working with student loan applications, loan processing and customer service, and there is the potential for some of the positions to convert into full-time roles. Discover’s Phoenix center – which was named a Top-Rated Workplace in Phoenix by Indeed in 2018– offers a variety of workplace amenities and wellness initiatives, including indoor and outdoor walking paths, lounges and sports facilities, and a full-service cafeteria on-site. All the info can be found here.
4. Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, is hiring for immediate openings at their North Scottsdale location. Spear Education prides itself as a service-oriented company that provides plenty of perks for its team members, including free snacks, coffee, tea, and a gym with yoga classes. Every year, employees are given a paid volunteer day to be active in the community. Learn more and apply now for their career opportunities in account management, communications, and technology departments here.
5. The highly anticipated Luci’s at the Grove restaurant is hiring 60 team members, for all positions. Luci’s at the Grove is set to open in June at McCormick Ranch and is the newest addition to Luci’s Urban Concepts by owners Lucia and Ken Schnitzer and Jerry Mansoor, whose other restaurants include Luci’s Healthy Marketplace, Luci’s at the Orchard, Splurge at the Orchard and Pomelo at the Orchard. Luci’s at the Grove is currently hiring team members for all positions including front and back of the house. Open positions include managers, cooks, baristas, cashiers and more. The new
4,100 square-foot project will be the brand’s first venture into Scottsdale and will serve a variety of food and drink options, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. Click here to apply.
6. Hire Live is holding a HUGE career fair Wednesday, May 1. Job opportunities include Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more! More information can be found here.
7. GoDaddy is hiring new team members to join their award-winning company in sales, leadership and software roles. GoDaddy recently received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. With millions of customers around the world, GoDaddy takes great pride in helping people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. Discover their career opportunities available right here in Arizona by clicking here.
8. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is hosting a hiring event FREE to job seekers on April 22. This will be a great opportunity to meet local, regional, and Fortune 500 Companies with immediate job openings in your area. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers! Make sure to register so that companies can review your resume prior to attending the career fair. Find more information here.