Looking for a new job? Checkout these 8 Valley companies hiring right now.
1. GoDaddy is hiring new team members to join their award-winning company in sales, leadership and software roles. GoDaddy recently received a perfect score on the 2019 Corporate Equality Index (CEI), the nation’s premier benchmarking survey and report on corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ workplace equality. With millions of customers around the world, GoDaddy takes great pride in helping people easily start, confidently grow and successfully run their own ventures. Discover their career opportunities available right here in Arizona by clicking here.
2. The City of Phoenix is hiring Lifeguards and Swim Lesson Instructors for the summer season. Work in your neighborhood to keep your community safe and. Be a role model for kids. This job is perfect for students, with flexible shifts. Apply online here.
3. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is hosting a hiring event FREE to job seekers on April 22. This will be a great opportunity to meet local, regional, and Fortune 500 Companies with immediate job openings in your area. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers! Make sure to register so that companies can review your resume prior to attending the career fair. Find more information here.
4. The 20th annual Phoenix sales, professional, and customer service job fair is happening Wednesday, April 17. Meet, sit down and interview with Fortune 500 employers at The Phoenix Premiere Sales & Professional Career Fair. Professional Dress (suit & tie or business attire) Bring plenty of resumes. Industries represented at the Career Fairs: Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Retail, Financial Sales, B2B Sales, Customer Service, Industrial Sales, Consulting, Customer Service, Security Sales, Insurance, Retail, Telecommunications, Logistics Sales, Solar, Marketing Sales, Management, Banking and more. All the info can be found here.
5. Freedom Financial Network, an award-winning and veteran-committed employer, is actively hiring for a variety of careers at their newest campus in Tempe. Freedom Financial Network is looking to fill open positions in Engineering, IT, Compliance and Customer Service departments. Since its humble beginnings in 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. Learn more by clicking here.
6. Bring your passion for patient care and check out Banner Health! Opportunities for Patient Care Assistants and Nursing Assistants, are available at Banner Health locations throughout the East & West Valley. They offer employment options to match your career and lifestyle needs including full-time, part-time and registry options through Banner Staffing Services. Apply now here.
7. Coast to Coast Career Fairs is hosting a LIVE hiring event April 22. Meet face to face with top employers hiring for Sales, Customer Service, Retail, Financial Services, Management, I.T., Government positions and more! This will be a great opportunity to meet local, regional, and Fortune 500 Companies with immediate job openings in your area. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet directly with hiring managers! Make sure to register here so that companies can review your resume prior to attending the career fair.
8. The Crayola Experience in Chandler is looking for “Color Crew” members. Crayola Experience's Color Crew is dedicated to making every guest's visit memorable. Color Crew members are responsible for attractions, retail, admissions, food & beverage, warehouse, custodial services and entertainment. Creative jobs with colorful benefits including discounts, flexible schedules, and even an education assistance program. They’re holding hiring fairs all month long. Click here for more.