Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies that are ready to hire!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Erickson Framing AZ is a leading provider of premanufactured building components in Arizona. They are always on the lookout for enthusiastic folks to join the Erickson Team. They are hiring wall panel framers, truss assemblers, and framers for field crews. Erickson offers great benefits and weekly pay. Build a lasting career with Erickson Framing! They are a drug-free workplace, and second chance employer. Kickstart your career in construction and apply online here.
2. RepairSmith is is the first and only full-service mobile delivery solution for car repair and maintenance - all backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. • The company is primarily hiring mobile mechanics who drive custom-built sprinter repair vans outfitted with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and can check, diagnose, and identify any issue – and fix it right in a driveway or parking lot. Working at RepairSmith, mechanics have an exciting career at a growing tech company, the company is backed by Daimler AG (the parent company of Mercedes-Benz) and RepairSmith's mechanics are employees of the company, not contract or gig economy workers and receive full benefits including employee benefits as well as paid sick leave. You can view all open positions here.
3. Walgreens is looking to fill hundreds of positions here in the Valley. In addition to temporary Customer Service positions to deal with the pandemic, they are hiring several full and part-time permanent positions. Positions include Pharmacy Techs, Shift Leads, Beauty Consultants and more. Learn more, and apply here. New jobs are added everyday!
4. Spear Education, the largest dental education company in the world, is hiring for immediate openings: Consulting Manager, Business Process Analyst, Sales Rep and more! Spear is a service-oriented company that provides plenty of benefits and perks for its team members, including a Flex Time off program, paid birthday holiday, 401k plan with match, and more. Explore the following open roles with Spear Education and apply today here.
5. Workiva is a 2020 Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology and they're hiring in Arizona! Workiva's culture of diversity and inclusion increases employee engagement, empowerment, and satisfaction. A career with Workiva includes award-winning perks and benefits like paid time off, parental leave, volunteer time off, health and wellness perks and more! Grow your career with this award-winning technology company by exploring open careers today. Now hiring VP of Engineering, Senior Product Manager, Manager of Solution Engineering Integrated Risk, Delivery Manager, Senior Director of Total Rewards, Sales Compensation Analyst, and more. Get the details here.
6. GoDaddy is growing their sales teams in Arizona. Their Mission is to make opportunities more inclusive for all. GoDaddy was named a Forbes Best Employer for Diversity in 2020 and it shines in their inclusive culture. They have 11 Employee Resource Groups which allow employees to connect, communicate, and feel included. When you work for GoDaddy you’re offered a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, 401k, equity grants, parental leave and more. Explore more of GoDaddy’s award-winning culture and apply to open positions here today.
7. Cavco Durango Homes is the leading producer of manufactured homes in the Southwest. They are seeking construction/manufacturing employees for their Phoenix plant. This is an entry level position, full time, no experience necessary they are willing to train. Positions include all aspects of construction of housing; framing, drywall, electricians, tape and texture, paint, finish carpentry, etc. They offer full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and opportunities for advancement. Best of all, no traveling to job sites necessary all work is done in manufacturing plant. Weekly pay, plus bonuses. Learn more and apply here.
8. At TestNOW, a subsidiary of Embry Health, they strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. They are a multi-site operation with COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites located throughout Maricopa, Pinal, Cochise and Mohave Counties. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, and community college locations. With positive COVID-19 cases slowly on the rise, they are hiring additional Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, EMTs, Medical Assistants, First Responders, Phlebotomists and Admins. They’re hiring 300 people within a month period. Interested in joining a company that's going to help stop COVID-19 through testing vaccinations and other services? Apply here.