Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Choice Career Fairs is holding a career fair to give job seekers the opportunity to connect with local employers.The career fair will be held on Thursday, December 12 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the DoubleTree Phoenix North at the Metrocenter. Some of the employers attending this event include: Aetna, Cafe Valley, Discount Tire Direct and First American Home Warranty. Jobs will be available in Banking, Customer Service, Hospitality and Sales. All job seekers are welcome to attend this event to submit resumes, network and meet face-to-face with local hiring managers. Click here to learn more.
2. Are you a veteran looking for a new career? Ring is now hiring military veterans and their spouses for their Technical Customer Service department in Tempe. Join their mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products. More details about all career opportunities and Ring's award-winning company culture available here.
3. Voya Financial hosting an Open House Recruiting Event at their temporary Tempe office on December 11th from 4PM-6PM with onsite interviews! Voya is an award-winning company that knows they’re making a difference each and every day for a noble cause — helping Americans retire better. Take one step closer to finding your dream job and RSVP here.
4. HireLive is hosting a a HUGE career fair Wednesday, December 11th from 9:30AM-12:30PM at the Embassy Suites Biltmore, 2630 E. Camelback Road in Phoenix, 85016. Opportunities include Inside Sales Reps, Outside Sales Reps, Account Executives, Retail Managers, Account Managers, Insurance Sales, Customer Service, Technical Sales, Sales Managers, Pharmaceutical Sales, Telesales, Sales Trainer, Merchandiser, Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planner, Route Sales, Retail Sales, Retail Management, Human Resources and much more!. Bring 10-15 resumes, dress professionally and don’t miss this FREE event.
5. Start 2020 with a new career! Banner Casa Grande Medical Center is hosting a hiring event on 12/9, 11 AM–4:30 PM. Opportunities are available for Registered Nurses, Nurse Managers, Nursing Assistants, and a variety of positions in Surgical Services, Culinary, Medical Imaging, Housekeeping, Therapy Services, & more! Recruiters and Hiring Managers will be on-site for interviews and on-the-spot job offers will be made to qualified candidates. Click here to register to attend. Registered candidates will be given priority interview status. Walk-ins are welcome day of the event at 1800 E. Florence Blvd., Casa Grande, AZ 85122. Banner Health offers night & weekend shift differentials, excellent compensation & benefits, employee discounts, wellness program, tuition assistance & more!
6. State Farm is looking to hire over 100 people in the Phoenix area. Positions range from IT to banking, underwriting to customer care. They offer great benefits like employee mentoring, tuition reimbursement and 401K plans. See all open positions here.
7. Sprouts Farmers Market is opening a new 30,000 square foot store in Cave Creek and looking to fill approximately 140 full and part time positions. Opportunities include Department Managers, Assistant Department Managers and Clerks, Cashiers, and more. They’re holding a hiring fair Wednesday, January 15 from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Thursday, January 16 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Cambria Desert Ridge – 4425 East Irma Lane; Phoenix, AZ 85050. You can also apply online here.
8. The Census Bureau is hiring THOUSANDS of people across the country to help out with the 2020 Census. Decennial census data is used to determine your representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. They have a wide range of positions from census takers to recruiting assistants, office staff and even supervisors. Apply online here.