Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Voya Financial is a Certified Great Place to Work in the US and they’re now growing their team in Arizona! They’re hiring for Customer Contact Center Representative positions; this position includes full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Launch your career with a company that will give you the opportunity for both professional and personal development. Apply for a career with Voya today by clicking here!
2. It’s the holidays, and that means FedEX is hiring! They’re looking for a wide range of essential workers, both in-stores and on the road. Pay rate varies by position but you can start in as little as 2 days! If you’re looking to get to work FAST this is the place for you! See all positions and apply here.
3. City Career Fair is hiring package handlers at a starting rate of $ 57,987–63,909 annually. This package handler will become an integral part of the team. Previous experience in shipping or logistics is preferred. To learn more apply here.
4. Casino Arizona and Talking Stick Resort would like YOU to consider a position in hospitality and gaming. They’re seeking experienced security officers in Scottsdale. The role of the Security Officer is to protect company assets as well as help to provide a safe and fun environment for employees and guests. In addition, the successful candidate should possess strong interpersonal, communication, and writing skills. Must be a team player, yet be able to work independently when required. Learn more and apply here.
5. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across Operations, People Operations, Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering, Sales, and more. Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in and have the support of your colleagues who will empower you to make change. Even Better? You don’t have to give up your work-life balance when starting your career at Axon, with benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO you can keep a balanced healthy life. Check out their open positions here and apply today.
6. Cavco Durango Homes is the leading producer of manufactured homes in the Southwest. They are seeking construction/manufacturing employees for their Phoenix plant. This is an entry level position, full time, no experience necessary they are willing to train. Positions include all aspects of construction of housing; framing, drywall, electricians, tape and texture, paint, finish carpentry, etc. They offer full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and opportunities for advancement. Best of all, no traveling to job sites necessary all work is done in manufacturing plant. Weekly pay, plus bonuses. Learn more and apply here.
7. CVS Health is working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. The CVS Health associates are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. The company ranked #24 on DiversityInc's 2020 Top 50 Companies for Diversity and they’re growing their Arizona team. They’re currently hiring for Pharmacy Techs and Customer Service positions. Positions include a comprehensive, competitive benefits package that is customizable to meet your needs. Interested In a career where you will help people on their path to better health? Apply to openings with CVS Health here.
8. At TestNOW, a subsidiary of Embry Health, they strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. They are a multi-site operation with COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites located throughout Maricopa, Pinal, Cochise and Mohave Counties. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, and community college locations. With positive COVID-19 cases slowly on the rise, they are hiring additional Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, EMTs, Medical Assistants, First Responders, Phlebotomists and Admins. They’re hiring 300 people within a month period. Interested in joining a company that's going to help stop COVID-19 through testing vaccinations and other services? Apply here.