Ready to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
1. Does work-life balance exist in your life? Mobile Mini is an award-winning company that knows the importance of work-life balance for their employees and even brings mindfulness into their Phoenix office! They’re currently hiring for entry- level marketing and sales positions. Search their open careers here and start a career you love.
2. Ignite your future with a career at Charles Schwab! Schwab currently has plenty of open roles in Phoenix, including technology, customer service, risk management and operations. Schwab is national and local award-winning company, as an employer of choice, they are committed to helping individuals unleash their potential in pursuit of the career of their dreams. Click here to learn more and apply today to start your story with Charles Schwab.
3. Start a career with a company whose mission is helping the community! Habitat for Humanity Central Arizona is now hiring for full-time and part-time positions. Habitat Central Arizona is an award-winning workplace that embodies their mission and values. View open positions here and apply today!
4. AT&T is hiring to fill about 80 positions in the Valley. The job openings include customer service representatives at their Mesa call center, retail sales consultants at AT&T stores, in-home sales experts and more. These positions are part of AT&T’s continued investment in Arizona. AT&T is committed to giving employees the benefits, tools and resources they need to reach their fullest potential – both professionally and personally. The full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services. AT&T is also committed to diversity and veteran recruiting. Job seekers can apply for the open positions here.
5. Bang Energy’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is bringing 300+ new jobs to the Valley. Bang’s new 400,000 square foot facility in Phoenix, Arizona will complement its forthcoming 847,577 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility and world headquarters in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The new Bang® Energy manufacturing facility is located near the new Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway which is positioned within 20 minutes of more than 67 percent of the Phoenix workforce. It’s less than a 15-minute commute from Laveen and Maryvale midway between the South Mountain Freeway and Interstate 17. Hiring for the new Bang Energy facility will begin immediately. Click here to apply.
6. Wednesday, December 11 is the AZ Hire Me Job Fair. This is your chance to meet face-to-face with local companies offering employment opportunities in customer service, sales, transportation, healthcare and many more!. Dress professionally and bring plenty of copies of your resume. Click here for all the details.
7. Choice Career Fairs is holding hiring event Thursday, December 12 from 11AM-2PM at DoubleTree by Hilton Phoenix North 10220 N. Metro Parkway East Phoenix, AZ 85051. You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire., Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get infront of decision makers., What are you waiting for? Register now here.
8. Looking to make some extra cash for the holidays? Major mail facilities in Phoenix and Tucson are NOW accepting applications for seasonal help. A range of afternoon and evening shifts are available from mid-November to early January with wages from $15-$17 hourly plus possible night shift differential and overtime. All the info can be found here.