Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies hiring NOW.
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Help keep others safe in these difficult times. Securitas Security Services is hiring a high number of security officers in the greater Phoenix area. They offer both permanent and temporary, full and part time shift available. All Securitas positions require drug and background screening. If interested apply online here.
2. Banner Health is making health care easier, so life can be better. Working for Banner means working for an Arizona’s Most Admired Company with an innovative culture where people are at the heart of what they do. Banner is currently hiring for 1000+ roles in Arizona! Explore open roles and take advantage of flexible schedules, competitive pay and benefits and career development opportunities. Apply today here.
3. CarMax, the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For in America! CarMax is now hiring for multiple roles at their Customer Experience Center in Tempe. Open positions can include a $2000 sign on bonus or up to a $5000 sign on bonus for bilingual candidates. Don’t miss the opportunity to work for this award-winning company! Apply to open positions today here!
4. At Cable One they know diversity lies in the communities they serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure their continued success. They take deep pride in the communities they serve, community involvement and giving back is one of the things that keeps the company united. Want to join this inclusive, community involved company? Cable One is growing their Arizona teams! A career with Cable One includes benefits like paid time off, medical and dental benefits on day one, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and more. Learn more about their culture, award-winning benefits, and open careers today by clicking here.
5. If you are seeking to join a stable and established organization with high employee and patient satisfaction ratings, then Tri-City Cardiology is for you! Tri-City Cardiology has been serving the healthcare needs of the East Valley for over 40 years.They’re hiring for a wide range of positions with both full and part time available. Learn more by clicking here.
6. At TestNOW, a subsidiary of Embry Health, they strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. They are a multi-site operation with COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites located throughout Maricopa, Pinal, Cochise and Mohave Counties. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, and community college locations. With positive COVID-19 cases slowly on the rise, they are hiring additional Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, EMTs, Medical Assistants, First Responders, Phlebotomists and Admins. They’re hiring 300 people within a month period. Interested in joining a company that's going to help stop COVID-19 through testing vaccinations and other services? Apply here.
7. Cavco Durango Homes is the leading producer of manufactured homes in the Southwest. They are seeking construction/manufacturing employees for their Phoenix plant. This is an entry level position, full time, no experience necessary they are willing to train. Positions include all aspects of construction of housing; framing, drywall, electricians, tape and texture, paint, finish carpentry, etc. They offer full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and opportunities for advancement. Best of all, no traveling to job sites necessary all work is done in manufacturing plant. Weekly pay, plus bonuses. Learn more and apply here.
8. Are you a baker who can rise to the occasion? Upper Crust Bakery at 3566 W. Washington Street in Phoenix is holding open interviews M-F 10am-3-pm. They have a wide range of positions from Pastry Master Chefs to production workers and offer up to $28 per hour depending on experience. They also offer an unlimited $250 referral bonus and comprehensive benefit package. Apply in person, but learn more about the company here.