Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
1. Banner Health is having a Hiring Event for Nursing Assistants! November 18th, from 9am -2pm for positions throughout the Phoenix, East & West Valleys. On-site interview and offers! Full-time positions with a variety of schedules are available. Click here to register for the event. Registered candidates will be given priority interview status. Walk-ins are welcome day of the event at 525 W. Brown Rd. Mesa, AZ 85201. They offer night & weekend shift differentials, excellent compensation & benefits, employee discounts, wellness program, development opportunities, tuition assistance & more!
2. Macy’s Goodyear Distribution Center is holding a holiday hiring event on Tuesday, November 19, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. In anticipation of a busy holiday shopping season, Macy’s is offering Phoenix community members the opportunity to join the team through full-time, part-time and flexible positions. As Macy’s strives to be an employer of choice in every location it does business, candidates are offered competitive pay and benefits in an inclusive environment as well as a merchandise discount. All colleagues—full-time, part-time and seasonal—are eligible for access to some health care benefits after 31 days of service, bonuses based on schedule and additional shifts as well as a quarterly bonus opportunity through Macy’s Path to Growth Incentive. Seasonal employees also have first consideration for available career opportunities post-holiday. Click here to pre-apply.
3. Jobertising.com has partnered with some of Tempe’s best companies to bring you the Tempe Diversity Job Fair at the Conference Center located at Rio Salado College (2323 West 14th Street, Tempe, AZ 85281). Hundreds of local jobs will be available. The job fair will be taking place on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Make sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. To register click here. Some of the featured companies include All About People, Bank of America, Service Corporation International, Dignity Memorial, PIEDMONT Airlines, Maricopa Corporate College, Arizona @ Work, Tempe Union High School District, Shamrock Foods Company, United States Census 2020, Arizona Department of Economic Security and many more.
4. Spear Education is now hiring across multiple departments for their expanding team in North Scottsdale. As the largest dental education company in the world, you will have plenty of space for career development while experiencing amazing job perks. Explore their award-winning company culture and apply for open positions here.
5. Fuel your passion for technology and service by applying to work with GoDaddy! They are now hiring for software engineers and more, who want to accomplish extraordinary things and experience a healthy work-life balance. GoDaddy's family-friendly work culture provides adoption assistance, parental leave, and childcare discounts to employees. Find out more details on open positions and apply today here.
6. AT&T is hiring to fill about 80 positions in the Valley. The job openings include customer service representatives at their Mesa call center, retail sales consultants at AT&T stores, in-home sales experts and more. These positions are part of AT&T’s continued investment in Arizona. AT&T is committed to giving employees the benefits, tools and resources they need to reach their fullest potential – both professionally and personally. The full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services. AT&T is also committed to diversity and veteran recruiting. Job seekers can apply for the open positions here.
7. Bang Energy’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is bringing 300+ new jobs to the Valley. Bang’s new 400,000 square foot facility in Phoenix, Arizona will complement its forthcoming 847,577 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility and world headquarters in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The new Bang® Energy manufacturing facility is located near the new Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway which is positioned within 20 minutes of more than 67 percent of the Phoenix workforce. It’s less than a 15-minute commute from Laveen and Maryvale midway between the South Mountain Freeway and Interstate 17. Hiring for the new Bang Energy facility will begin immediately. Click here to apply.
8. National Career Fairs is holding a HUGE hiring event Tuesday November 19 in Mesa from 11AM-2PM at 5750 E. Main Street, 85205. Employers include Grand Canyon University, LoanCare, LLC, DeVry University, Crescent Crown Distributing, Sonoran Desert Institute, Steward Medical Group West and more. Click here to register.