Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
For more jobs resources visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Cavco Durango Homes is the leading producer of manufactured homes in the Southwest. They are seeking construction/manufacturing employees for their Phoenix plant. This is an entry level position, full time, no experience necessary they are willing to train. Positions include all aspects of construction of housing; framing, drywall, electricians, tape and texture, paint, finish carpentry, etc. They offer full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and opportunities for advancement. Best of all, no traveling to job sites necessary all work is done in manufacturing plant. Weekly pay, plus bonuses. Learn more and apply here.
2. BestCompaniesAZ and Career Connectors are hosting their 6th Annual Diversity and Inclusion virtual event, sponsored by CVS Health and Cable One, on November 18th at 9am. This FREE hiring event will connect you with over 20 D&I committed, award-winning companies in Arizona who are now hiring for over 1000 positions. You’ll hear from panelists who will share diversity and inclusion best practices and open positions with their company. Find out more and RSVP today here!
3. Northern Trust is committed to capitalizing on the strengths and individual differences across their diverse workforce. They have 11 Resource Councils which connect employees from different backgrounds, provide networking and mentoring opportunities, and so much more. The Northern Trust commitment to diversity is just one of the many reasons they’ve been named a Fortune World’s Most Admired Company 14 consecutive years in a row. They are now hiring in Arizona from entry-level to senior positions. Check out open positions with Northern Trust and apply today here.
4. MUFG is now hiring for over 200+ roles in Technology, Compliance, Operations and more in Tempe. At MUFG, you'll find an inclusive work environment where diversity is integral to the way they do business. MUFG has seven Enterprise Resource Groups (ERGs) that are aligned with key markets and employee populations with a focus on race, generation, veteran status, gender, and sexual orientation. It’s part of their culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. Join MUFG and be empowered to make your voice heard and your actions count. Explore careers and apply today here.
5. See where your DRIVE can take you! The Auto Zone Distribution center is holding a job fair Wednesday, November 18, at the YMCA at 3825 N. 67th Ave in Phoenix from 10am-5pm. They’re hiring for 50 open warehouse positions. Get your foot in the door with a great company. You can also apply online here.
6. GoDaddy is looking to fill 60+ positions for their Inbound Sales Representative and Technical Sales Guide roles. GoDaddy’s mission is to make opportunity more inclusive for all and fuel a new generation of entrepreneurial endeavors! When you work for GoDaddy you’re offered a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, 401k, equity grants, parental leave and more. Explore more of GoDaddy’s award-winning culture and apply to open positions today by clicking here.
7. Are you a baker who can rise to the occasion? Upper Crust Bakery at 3566 W. Washington Street in Phoenix is holding open interviews M-F 10am-3-pm. They have a wide range of positions from Pastry Master Chefs to production workers and offer up to $28 per hour depending on experience. They also offer an unlimited $250 referral bonus and comprehensive benefit package. Apply in person, but learn more about the company here.
8. Looking for something in the west Valley? Forms+Surfaces designs and manufactures architectural products used in public spaces around the world. From walls and elevator interiors to site furnishings and lighting, their line invites creativity and provides real-world solutions to the challenges customers face. They are currently hiring a variety of positions that include; Material Handlers, Assemblers, Welders, Quality Control Inspectors, Glass Handlers, and Metal Bonding/Finishing and more. Those interested can apply online here.