Ready to get to work? Check out these 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. OptumRx, a leading pharmacy care services organization and one of the Optum companies of UnitedHealth Group, will host a job fair in Phoenix Wednesday, Nov.13 and Thursday, Nov. 14, with the goal to hire a combined 100 pharmacy technicians and pharmacy clerks. The new positions will support the needs of a growing member and client base, and continue delivering excellent health care experiences to the consumers OptumRx serves. Candidates are encouraged to apply and learn more at the two-day job fair. The positions will be based at Optum’s fulfillment pharmacies located in Phoenix at 4805 East Thistle Landing Drive or 24416 North 19th Ave. To learn more, click here.
2. AT&T is hiring to fill about 80 positions in the Valley. The job openings include customer service representatives at their Mesa call center, retail sales consultants at AT&T stores, in-home sales experts and more. These positions are part of AT&T’s continued investment in Arizona. AT&T is committed to giving employees the benefits, tools and resources they need to reach their fullest potential – both professionally and personally. The full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, work/life resources and discounts on AT&T products and services. AT&T is also committed to diversity and veteran recruiting. Job seekers can apply for the open positions here.
3. Join U-Haul today and experience a dynamic, caring company culture. U-haul supports their team members with award-winning benefits and many health initiatives. U-Haul Headquarters, conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix, is now looking for their newest IT workers. Work from home on your schedule as a contact center employee. Or simply walk into any of the thousands of U-Haul retail locations near you and start a new chapter in your professional life. Check out more about what U-haul’s company culture has to offer and all available positions here.
4. Freedom Financial, a veteran-committed employer has a variety of open positions at their new Tempe campus. They are looking to fill positions in engineering, IT, and customer service departments. Since its humble beginnings in 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. Learn more here.
5. Banner Health is having a Hiring Event for Nursing Assistants! November 18th, from 9am -2pm for positions throughout the Phoenix, East & West Valleys. On-site interview and offers! Full-time positions with a variety of schedules are available. Click here to register for the event. Registered candidates will be given priority interview status. Walk-ins are welcome day of the event at 525 W. Brown Rd. Mesa, AZ 85201. They offer night & weekend shift differentials, excellent compensation & benefits, employee discounts, wellness program, development opportunities, tuition assistance & more!
6. Bang Energy’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is bringing 300+ new jobs to the Valley. Bang’s new 400,000 square foot facility in Phoenix, Arizona will complement its forthcoming 847,577 square foot manufacturing and distribution facility and world headquarters in Pembroke Pines, Florida. The new Bang® Energy manufacturing facility is located near the new Loop 202 South Mountain Freeway which is positioned within 20 minutes of more than 67 percent of the Phoenix workforce. It’s less than a 15-minute commute from Laveen and Maryvale midway between the South Mountain Freeway and Interstate 17. Hiring for the new Bang Energy facility will begin immediately. Click here to apply.
7. National Career Fairs is holding a HUGE hiring event Tuesday November 19 in Mesa from 11AM-2PM at 5750 E. Main Street, 85205. Employers include Grand Canyon University, LoanCare, LLC, DeVry University, Crescent Crown Distributing, Sonoran Desert Institute, Steward Medical Group West and more. Click here to register.
8. In late November 2019, Alamo Drafthouse Gilbert is projected to open just in time for the holidays. Located at 5478 S. Power Road between E. Ray Rd and E. Williams Field Rd, Alamo Gilbert will be the third Alamo Drafthouse Cinema location for Phoenix! They are currently hiring for multiple positions, including bartenders, servers, chefs/cooks and box office/concierges for the new Gilbert location. The only prerequisites needed are a genuine enthusiasm for movies, beer, food, and people and a positive attitude! Apply online here.