Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. See where your DRIVE can take you! The Auto Zone Distribution center is holding a job fair Wednesday, November 18, at the YMCA at 3825 N. 67th Ave in Phoenix from 10am-5pm. They’re hiring for 50 open warehouse positions. Get your foot in the door with a great company. You can also apply online here.
2. GoDaddy is looking to fill 60+ positions for their Inbound Sales Representative and Technical Sales Guide roles. GoDaddy’s mission is to make opportunity more inclusive for all and fuel a new generation of entrepreneurial endeavors! When you work for GoDaddy you’re offered a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, 401k, equity grants, parental leave and more. Explore more of GoDaddy’s award-winning culture and apply to open positions today by clicking here.
3. BestCompaniesAZ and Career Connectors are hosting their 6th Annual Diversity and Inclusion virtual event, sponsored by CVS Health and Sparklight, on November 18th at 9am. This FREE hiring event will connect you with over 20 D&I committed, award-winning companies in Arizona who are now hiring for over 1000 positions. You’ll hear from panelists who will share diversity and inclusion best practices and open positions with their company. Find out more and RSVP here today!
4. Do you want to launch a career with a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For in America? CarMax, the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is now hiring for multiple roles at their Customer Experience Center in Tempe located at 1515 W. 14th Street. Join them for their curbside career fair where you can get an on the spot interview on November 12 from 10am-6pm. Open positions include an average pay of $22.50 per hour and $5000 sign on bonus or up to a $6500 sign on bonus for bilingual candidates. Don’t miss the opportunity to work for this award-winning company, get more information and register here.
5. Build a lucrative and lasting career in Sales with Freedom Financial Network! Freedom is now hiring 100+ Sales Representatives across their Freedom Plus Lending and Freedom Debt Relief Sales teams. If you have 2+ years of fast paced, phone based Sales experience and proven success as a high performer, Freedoms wants to talk to you! Their average Sales Rep earns $65k-$80k and top performers are earning $85k-$110k. Are you hooked yet? Explore all sales careers with Freedom today by clicking here.
6. Are you a baker who can rise to the occasion? Upper Crust Bakery at 3566 W. Washington Street in Phoenix is holding open interviews M-F 10am-3-pm. They have a wide range of positions from Pastry Master Chefs to production workers and offer up to $28 per hour depending on experience. They also offer an unlimited $250 referral bonus and comprehensive benefit package. Apply in person, but learn more about the company here.
7. Looking for something in the west Valley? Forms+Surfaces designs and manufactures architectural products used in public spaces around the world. From walls and elevator interiors to site furnishings and lighting, their line invites creativity and provides real-world solutions to the challenges customers face. They are currently hiring a variety of positions that include; Material Handlers, Assemblers, Welders, Quality Control Inspectors, Glass Handlers, and Metal Bonding/Finishing and more. Those interested can apply online here.
8. KUBRA is a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, and government entities across North America. They’re now hiring in Tempe for DevOps Engineer and QA Automation Engineer positions. KUBRA is Great Place to Work certified in the US and they offer benefit coverage on day one as well as competitive pay, education reimbursement, and plenty of time off. Explore more about KUBRA’s award-winning culture and open positions today by clicking here.