Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies that are ready to hire YOU!
1. Voya Financial is having an Open House with on the spot interviews on Wednesday November 6th from 4pm-6pm. Voya Financial is a certified Great Place To Work, their amazing culture and benefits (that kick in day one of employment) are just the start of all this company has to offer you. RSVP to the Open House here and bring an updated resume for your onsite interview!
2. State Farm is looking to hire 235 new employees in November at their Marina Heights Campus location in Tempe. They offer great benefits like employee mentoring, tuition reimbursement and 401K plans. Positions range from claims to customer service. See all open positions here.
3. Jobertising.com has partnered with some of Glendale’s best companies to bring you the Glendale Job Fair at Topgolf Glendale (located at 6101 N. 99th Ave., Glendale, AZ 85305). Hundreds of local jobs will be up for grabs. The job fair will take place on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Make sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. To register click here. Some of the featured companies include PIEDMONT Airlines, Cosmopolitan Medical Communications, Valley Life, Service Corporation International, Dignity Memorial, Anodyne Independent Living Specialists, Shamrock Foods Company, Labormax, Top Golf, Arizona Department of Economic Security, Arizona @ Work Veterans, and many more.
4. Looking to make some extra cash for the holidays? Major mail facilities in Phoenix and Tucson are NOW accepting applications for seasonal help. A range of afternoon and evening shifts are available from mid-November to early January with wages from $15-$17 hourly plus possible night shift differential and overtime. All the info can be found here.
5. Are you a proactive self-starter who wants to work on innovative, meaningful projects that make positive impacts on customers and communities? Then Farmers Insurance is the place for you to land your dream career! Farmers Insurance is hiring in their Phoenix office for customer service, claims and more. Check out their award-winning company culture and all open positions here.
6. USAA is a veteran committed company that focuses on going above for those who have gone beyond: the men and women of the U.S. military, their associates and their families. USAA is currently hiring for roles in customer service, analytics, and software development. Start a new career with this award-winning company by searching all open positions today. Click here for more.
7. Thirsty Lion Gastropub and Grill, the rapidly expanding concept specializing in elevated cuisine, is looking to hire 120 dynamic employees at its new Desert Ridge location. The Gastropub is looking to fill a variety of jobs including: servers, hosts, bartenders and all front and back of the house positions starting November 1. The restaurant, opening in December, will be located on the southwest side of The District at Desert Ridge Marketplace. This will be the fourth Arizona location for Thirsty Lion. Thirsty Lion is among the nation’s Top 50 Emerging Restaurant chains and is ranked nationally in the Top 12 Most Successful Emerging Restaurants. For more info and to submit your resume click here.
8. In late November 2019, Alamo Drafthouse Gilbert is projected to open just in time for the holidays. Located at 5478 S. Power Road between E. Ray Rd and E. Williams Field Rd, Alamo Gilbert will be the third Alamo Drafthouse Cinema location for Phoenix! They are currently hiring for multiple positions, including bartenders, servers, chefs/cooks and box office/concierges for the new Gilbert location. The only prerequisites needed are a genuine enthusiasm for movies, beer, food, and people and a positive attitude! Apply online here.