Looking for a new gig, or maybe a whole new career? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire NOW!
1. Does work-life balance exist in your life? Mobile Mini is a Most Admired Company that knows the importance of work-life balance for their employees and understands it’s our people who make it happen! They’re currently hiring for entry- level marketing and sales positions. Search their open careers here and join this Most Admired Company today!
2. Ready to launch your career in the Financial Services Industry? Charles Schwab is now hiring for their Participant Services role in Arizona. As an award-winning company, Charles Schwab provides fantastic benefits, flexible schedules, paid volunteer time and more work perks! Explore what it's like to be a Schwabbie and apply to join their team here.
3. Does working for the largest domain provider in the nation interest you? GoDaddy is having an Open House hiring event for their Tempe location on Tuesday, October 29th from 5:00pm-7:00pm. There will be networking opportunities, on-site interviews, and light appetizers. RSVP by clicking here and take the next step to finding your dream job with GoDaddy!
4. The Scottsdale Diversity Job Fair is being hosted on Monday, October 28, 2019, from 11 am - 1 pm, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort (located at 5001 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85250). Featured companies include Bank of America, Matrix Medical Network, Service Corporation International, Wells Fargo, Sisense, Marriott Hotels, Shamrock Foods, Safelite AutoGlass, Labor Max, Nesco Resource, Arizona @ Work, Arizona Department of Economic Security, AZ DES VETS and many more. Register ahead by clicking here.
5. Did the last one sound great but Scottsdale is further than you’re willing to go? They’re also hosting the Phoenix Diversity Job Fair on Tuesday, October 29, 2019, from 11 am - 1 pm at the Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport (located at 427 North 44Th Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85008). If you missed them Monday, many of the same companies will be representing on Tuesday. Register in advance here.
6. State Farm is looking to hire 235 new employees in November at their Marina Heights Campus location in Tempe. They offer great benefits like employee mentoring, tuition reimbursement and 401K plans. Positions range from claims to customer service. See all open positions here.
7. The Census Bureau is hiring THOUSANDS of people across the country to help out with the 2020 Census. Decennial census data is used to determine your representation in Congress, as well as how funds are spent for roads, schools, hospitals, and more. They have a wide range of positions from census takers to recruiting assistants, office staff and even supervisors. Apply online here.
8. Looking to make some extra cash for the holidays? Major mail facilities in Phoenix and Tucson are NOW accepting applications for seasonal help. A piety of afternoon and evening shifts are available from mid-November to early January with wages from $15-$17 hourly plus possible night shift differential and overtime. All the info can be found here.