Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire YOU!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Want a new career in Scottsdale with an award-winning company? Axon is hiring! Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in be empowered to make change. They offer benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO allowing you to keep a balanced healthy life along with your successful career. Check out their open positions here and apply today here.
2. Silicon Valley Bank has a mission to create a workplace for all employees to be able to accomplish their best work every day. Are you interested in being able to accomplish your best work every day? Silicon Valley Bank is now hiring for over 100 roles right here in Arizona. Some of the many benefits to working for SVB, including healthcare, vacation time, and more. Explore open careers with Silicon Valley Bank and apply today here.
3. KUBRA is a fast-growing company that delivers customer communications solutions to some of the largest utility, insurance, and government entities across North America. They’re now hiring in Tempe, Arizona for DevOps Engineer and QA Automation Engineer positions. KUBRA puts an emphasis on the continuous learning and development of their employees. With benefit coverage on day one as well as competitive pay, education reimbursement, and plenty of time off, it's obvious why they are a certified Great Place to Work in the US! Explore more about KUBRA’s award-winning culture and open positions today by clicking here.
4. Voya Financial is a 2020 Most Admired Company in Arizona that prides itself on embracing diversity, collaboration and continuous improvement. Want to work for this company that will give you the opportunity for growth in a supportive environment? Voya is hiring for their next Customer Call Center Representative classes with start dates of 11/2/20 and 11/30/20. This position includes full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Apply to your dream job with Voya here.
5. Cottonwood Palo Verde at Sun Lakes is hiring for a slew of open positions. Greenskeepers, janitors, pressure water attendant, landscapers, technicians and a whole lot more. Benefits include holiday pay, vacation time, a FREE state of the art fitness center and more! Located just one light west of Alma School and Riggs, click here for more information.
6. Tri-City Cardiology is IMMEDIATELY seeking front office/schedulers, medical assistants, echo ultrasound technologists and more! If you’re looking for a stable and established organization, look no further, Tri-City has been serving the Valley over 40 years! Click here to get started with some of the best providers on cardiovascular care.
7. Macy’s Distribution Center in Goodyear is hiring now for the holidays! Seasonal-all shifts, all positions: Picking, Shipping, Packing, Maintenance/Engineering, Inventory Control, Asset Protection and Power Equipment Operators. No experience needed! You can earn up to $19 an hour paid weekly. Plus, get a $500 referral bonus for each friend that joins the team in October-no limit! That means if you refer 10 friends, you’ll get $5,000 just in time for the holidays! Your health and safety are their first priority. Feel safe working at Macy’s with masks provided, daily wellness checks, extra sanitization, distancing measures and protective barriers. Apply NOW at macysJOBS.com, or at Macy’s Distribution Center on West Commerce Drive in Goodyear Monday through Friday 8am-7pm and Saturday 8am-5pm for on-the-spot interviews. Macy’s is an equal opportunity employer.
8. Start a new career with an established company. Safeway is hiring across the Valley for positions ranging from warehouse and in-store to delivery drivers. They have a wide variety of positions and hours available. Learn more here.