Ready to start 2021 with a whole new career? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. CarMax, the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, has been named as one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For — Best Workplaces in Retail, Best Workplaces for Diversity to name a few. CarMax is now hiring for multiple roles at their Customer Experience Center in Tempe and is hosting a Curbside Career Fair Wednesday, Jan. 13 and Thursday, Jan. 14, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at its newest Customer Experience Center located in Tempe. The company is looking to hire more than 300 Valley employees and is seeking Spanish bilingual candidates to fill approximately 30 percent of the open roles. Open positions can include a $5,000 sign on bonus or up to a $6,500 sign on bonus for bilingual candidates. The event is open to the public and Candidates will be interviewed from inside their vehicles and required to wear masks. Candidates can begin the application process when they arrive at the event, or apply online here.
2. Build a lucrative and lasting career with Freedom Financial Network recently named the #4 Best Places to Work in the valley! Freedom Financial Network knows more diversity brings more value to their business, which is why they are driven to add talent from every background to their team. Freedom is hiring for several technology openings (application support engineer, Platform and Java software engineers, software test engineer, information security specialists), plus customer service and sales positions right here in Tempe. If you are driven to help improve financial lives of those around the country, check out openings with Freedom Financial today here!
3. Want to transform the healthcare industry? Take your career to one of this year’s Arizona’s Most Admired Companies — Banner Health! In addition to offering the widest choice of clinical settings across Arizona, Banner Health also offers the widest choice of employment options to match your compensation, career and lifestyle needs — and you can move from one option to another as your needs change. Banner is now hiring across the state for clinical care, nursing, revenue cycle, facilities, general operations, pharmacy, administrative support, technology and more. Check out the different locations hiring within the Banner network here.
4. GoDaddy is on a mission to empower entrepreneurs everywhere by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. GoDaddy was recently voted a Forbes Best Employer for Diversity in 2020! They’re currently hiring for Technical Sales Representatives, Inbound Sales Representatives, and other roles in Arizona. Their 11 Employee Resource Groups help their employees connect, communicate, and feel included. When you work for GoDaddy you’re offered a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, 401k, equity grants, parental leave and more. Explore more of GoDaddy’s award-winning culture and apply to open positions here today.
5. Erickson Framing AZ is a leading provider of premanufactured building components in Arizona. They are always on the lookout for enthusiastic folks to join the Erickson Team. They are hiring wall panel framers, truss assemblers, and framers for field crews. Erickson offers great benefits and weekly pay. Build a lasting career with Erickson Framing! They are a drug-free workplace, and second chance employer. Kickstart your career in construction and apply online here.
6. RepairSmith is is the first and only full-service mobile delivery solution for car repair and maintenance - all backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. • The company is primarily hiring mobile mechanics who drive custom-built sprinter repair vans outfitted with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and can check, diagnose, and identify any issue – and fix it right in a driveway or parking lot. Working at RepairSmith, mechanics have an exciting career at a growing tech company, the company is backed by Daimler AG (the parent company of Mercedes-Benz) and RepairSmith's mechanics are employees of the company, not contract or gig economy workers and receive full benefits including employee benefits as well as paid sick leave. You can view all open positions here.
7. At TestNOW, a subsidiary of Embry Health, they strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. They are a multi-site operation with COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites located throughout Maricopa, Pinal, Cochise and Mohave Counties. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, and community college locations. With positive COVID-19 cases slowly on the rise, they are hiring additional Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, EMTs, Medical Assistants, First Responders, Phlebotomists and Admins. They’re hiring 300 people within a month period. Interested in joining a company that's going to help stop COVID-19 through testing vaccinations and other services? Apply here.
8. House of Shelter Incorporated is looking to hire 40 additional people for its home health care business in the Maricopa County area and beyond. Available positions are for in-home Care givers, and House Managers. There is opportunity for career growth. Those interested can apply here. The hiring manager will conduct an interview by telephone or Zoom calls. Interested candidates can also use the House of shelter website chat box to request an application.