Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more jobs resources visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across their Sales, Operations, and Engineering teams. Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in be empowered to make change. They offer benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO allowing you to keep a balanced healthy life along with your successful career. Check out their open positions here and apply today here.
2. Voya Financial is an award-winning company that prides itself on embracing diversity, collaboration and continuous improvement. Want to work for this company that will give you the opportunity for growth in a supportive environment? Voya is hiring for their next Customer Call Center Representative class with a start date of 10/5/20! This position includes full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Apply to your dream job with Voya today by clicking here.
3. Silicon Valley Bank has a mission to create a workplace for all employees to be able to accomplish their best work every day. They’re now growing their team in Arizona and hiring for over 100 roles! There are many benefits to working for SVB, including healthcare, vacation time, and many more. Not only does SVB have an incredible work environment, but they also make their community feel valued. The SVB employees volunteer their time and talents to give back to non-profits within their community. Explore their open careers and apply today here.
4. Looking for a career with delicious perks? Domino’s Pizza is hiring all across the state of Arizona with positions from drivers all the way to management. Competitive pay, flexible hours, and some of the best pizza and sides in town. See all the open positions here.
5. Carvana is looking to fill 200 full-time hourly positions on its Customer Care team. The Customer Care Team will guide the consumer through their car-buying journey, answer questions, resolve issues, and serve as an Advocate during the customer’s purchase experience. To learn more, click here.
6. Piedmont Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines, is looking to hire over 100 ramp agents. They offer flexible shifts and competitive pay. Applicants need a high school diploma or GED, and a driver’s license. Find more info here.
7. Allied Universal a leading security and facility services company in North America, is seeking to hire 1,000+ security professionals in Arizona. The open house hiring events are being held every Tuesday and Wednesday in August and September from 10 am to 1 pm at the company’s branch offices in Phoenix (3030 N. Central Avenue Suite 407, Phoenix, AZ 85012) and Mesa (1001 W. Southern Ave. Suite 235, Mesa, AZ 85210). Allied Universal also employs a virtual interview process where applicants can complete the company’s online application from the comfort of their home through highly advanced video interviewing technology. Applicants can apply online here.
8. Ready to work in a STEM industry? Collins Aerospace is looking for highly qualified applicants. They serve customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. They combine complementary technology offerings and world-class engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions. Click here to see the openings.