Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies real to hire YOU!
For more job resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. ADP’s Tempe location has multiple openings on their Client Services and Implementation teams. ADP was named one of the 2020 Top 50 Companies for Diversity by DiversityInc. ADP knows the strength of their team comes from the uniqueness of each associate. Do you want to launch your career in an award-winning culture that values Diversity and Inclusion? Apply to ADP today by clicking here.
2. CarMax is expanding their Customer Service Team in Tempe. Starting a career with CarMax means you’ll be treated with respect and given all the support you need to succeed, every day. Explore open positions with CarMax today and launch your career in an award-winning culture based on transparency, integrity, and an unwavering focus on doing what’s right. Apply here.
3. Piedmont Airlines, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines, is looking to hire over 100 ramp agents. They offer flexible shifts and competitive pay. Applicants need a high school diploma or GED, and a driver’s license. Find more info here.
4. Don’t miss this HUGE hiring event at an active adult community. Cottonwood Palo Verde at Sun Lakes is looking for wide range of positions rom cleaning crew to irrigation technicians. Evens patrol officers and cooks! It all happens Thursday, August 27 just off of Riggs and Alma School Roads. 25630 Brentwood Drive, in Sun Lakes 85248 between 8am and 1pm. Find more info here.
5. Haydon Building Corp, headquartered in Phoenix, is one of the largest general contractors in the southwest and performs commercial building and heavy civil construction services. They’re looking for to fill a wide range of positions from heavy equipment operators to pipe fitters and more. They promote a culture of credibility, fairness, respect, pride, and teamwork. Whether you’re just starting out in construction or a seasoned professional, you will be respected and recognized for your contributions. Haydon believes in being a strong competitor, which is reflected in their pay and benefits. Their goal is to attract, inspire, and retain the best and brightest. Learn more about the company and positions here.
6. In anticipation of increased demand for the influenza vaccine, CVS Health is hiring hundreds across Arizona. The new roles are seasonal and for part-time and full-time licensed pharmacy technicians at CVS Pharmacy locations. The positions will be filled as soon as possible. Some seasonal employees will have the opportunity to apply for or be promoted into permanent roles with the company. Learn more and apply here.
7. Ready to work in a STEM industry? Collins Aerospace is looking for highly qualified applicants. They serve customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. They combine complementary technology offerings and world-class engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions. Click here to see the openings.
8. Allied Universal a leading security and facility services company in North America, is seeking to hire 1,000+ security professionals in Arizona. The open house hiring events are being held every Tuesday and Wednesday in August and September from 10 am to 1 pm at the company’s branch offices in Phoenix (3030 N. Central Avenue Suite 407, Phoenix, AZ 85012) and Mesa (1001 W. Southern Ave. Suite 235, Mesa, AZ 85210). Allied Universal also employs a virtual interview process where applicants can complete the company’s online application from the comfort of their home through highly advanced video interviewing technology. Applicants can apply online here.