Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies hiring NOW!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. In anticipation of increased demand for the influenza vaccine, CVS Health is hiring hundreds across Arizona. The new roles are seasonal and for part-time and full-time licensed pharmacy technicians at CVS Pharmacy locations. The positions will be filled as soon as possible. Some seasonal employees will have the opportunity to apply for or be promoted into permanent roles with the company. Learn more and apply here.
2. GoDaddy is hiring for engineers in their Arizona offices. Join them and their mission to make opportunity more inclusive for all and fuel a new generation of entrepreneurial endeavors! GoDaddy offers a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, 401k, equity grants, parental leave and more. Explore more of their award-winning culture and apply to GoDaddy’s open positions today. Learn more here.
3. All About People is looking for professionals seeking their dream job in Customer Service, Accounting, or Healthcare. All about people has been meeting the recruitment needs of companies and organizations large and small, delivering one remarkable candidate at a time for nearly two decades. They’re here to help you find your dream job today, inquire about available positions here!
4. Ready to work in a STEM industry? Collins Aerospace is looking for highly qualified applicants. They serve customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries. They combine complementary technology offerings and world-class engineering teams to deliver innovative solutions. Click here to see the openings.
5. Lifewell is a local health non-profit serving the community. They currently have a wide range of open positions from clinical supervisors to registered nurses. This is your opportunity to make an impact and provide hope, healing and health to the Valley. Click here for current openings.
6. Interested in a career with a forward-thinking construction company? Check out the opportunities with Erickson Framing AZ. This is a labor-intensive position, working outside in a clean, shaded and fast paced environment. They frame homes for many of the nation’s biggest builders, which equals steady, full time work! Offer some of the highest hourly wages in town, with overtime available. Click here for more info.
7. Start a new career with a well-known Valley company. Waste Management is seeking customer service representatives for 3 separate training classes in September. As a Customer Service Representative, you will manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating multiple systems to aid in answering questions and resolving issues. They are a People First organization, with a mission of putting their customers at the center of everything we do. Customer Service Representatives must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, in a conversational manner. Being able to remain calm, cool and collected in a fast-paced, ever changing environment is a must! Click here to learn more.
8. Allied Universal a leading security and facility services company in North America, is seeking to hire 1,000+ security professionals in Arizona. The open house hiring events are being held every Tuesday and Wednesday in August and September from 10 am to 1 pm at the company’s branch offices in Phoenix (3030 N. Central Avenue Suite 407, Phoenix, AZ 85012) and Mesa (1001 W. Southern Ave. Suite 235, Mesa, AZ 85210). Allied Universal also employs a virtual interview process where applicants can complete the company’s online application from the comfort of their home through highly advanced video interviewing technology. Applicants can apply online here.