Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more job resources visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Interested in a career with a forward-thinking construction company? Check out the opportunities with Erickson Framing AZ. This is a labor-intensive position, working outside in a clean, shaded and fast paced environment. They frame homes for many of the nation’s biggest builders, which equals steady, full time work! Offer some of the highest hourly wages in town, with overtime available. Click here for more info.
2. Start a new career with a well-known Valley company. Waste Management is seeking customer service representatives for 3 separate training classes in September. As a Customer Service Representative, you will manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating multiple systems to aid in answering questions and resolving issues. They are a People First organization, with a mission of putting their customers at the center of everything we do. Customer Service Representatives must have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally, in a conversational manner. Being able to remain calm, cool and collected in a fast-paced, ever changing environment is a must! Click here to learn more.
3. Freedom Financial Network, a best place to work award-winning and veteran-committed employer, is actively hiring for a variety of careers in Tempe. Freedom Financial is looking to fill open positions in Sales, Engineering, and Customer Service. Since 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve over $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. If you are passionate about technology and helping clients solve financial problems, explore a career with Freedom Financial today. Click here to apply.
4. Do you want to help others feel safe in their community? Ring is now growing their Customer Service team in Tempe. As a Technical Customer Support Agent, you will join the Ring mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products while growing a career with an award-winning company and exceptional benefits. Find more details about all career opportunities and Ring's award-winning company culture here.
5. With more than 100 years of construction and project support experience, locally owned geotechnical engineering and survey company, Alta Southwest, has seen significant growth amid COVID-19 with the addition of new projects ranging from development experience and construction support in residential, commercial, government, institutional and industrial industries. In response, the company is looking to immediately hire up to 15 employees including engineers, engineers-in-training, survey crew chiefs and more. The company will pay for employees to obtain all necessary certifications and will offer one-on-one extensive training upon hiring. All job openings are full time positions and will offer a standard benefits package in addition to cellphone allowance. All the info can be found here.
6. Allied Universal a leading security and facility services company in North America, is seeking to hire 1,000+ security professionals in Arizona. The open house hiring events are being held every Tuesday and Wednesday in August and September from 10 am to 1 pm at the company’s branch offices in Phoenix (3030 N. Central Avenue Suite 407, Phoenix, AZ 85012) and Mesa (1001 W. Southern Ave. Suite 235, Mesa, AZ 85210). Allied Universal also employs a virtual interview process where applicants can complete the company’s online application from the comfort of their home through highly advanced video interviewing technology. Applicants can apply online here.
7. Amerisave Mortgage Corporation, one of the fastest-growing privately-held mortgage lenders in the nation, announced its plans to recruit and hire more than 2,000 new employees across the U.S., including 500 in the Phoenix metro area. Critical positions to immediately fill include loan officers, mortgage underwriters, loan processors, mortgage specialists, technology roles, and customer care positions among others. To apply or find more information, click here.
8. Freshly is hiring in Phoenix. They are a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s their mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. They have over 90 openings in our fulfillment and distribution center in Phoenix, and are looking to hire immediately. More info can be found here.