Looking for work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more employment resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in Chandler, Mayor Kevin Hartke and the City will be hosting a job fair in coordination with their workforce partners Arizona at Work- Southeastern Arizona, Pipeline AZ, Career Connectors and BestCompaniesAZ. Join the City of Chandler and hiring companies from industries including Technology, Healthcare, Finance and more on June 23 for this FREE virtual job fair. Sign up and receive all the email updates here.
2. Don’t miss the Champions of Diversity Job Fair in Phoenix on Thursday June 25 from 11AM-2PM. This is a college and professional career fair for candidates in warehousing, logistics, retail, banking, and a whole lot more. Register in advance by clicking here.
3. Arizona’s Children Association, one of the oldest and largest statewide behavioral health and child welfare agencies, is excited to announce it will be hosting a virtual hiring fair on Thursday, June 25. The nonprofit, which offers services such as foster care support, adoption, counseling, therapy and more, is hiring for 4 positions during the fair, taking place on Facebook at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. For more information and to apply, visit the website here, and follow the association on Facebook here. Representatives are available to discuss the wide array of services offered at the association plus how the community can get involved in ensuring that children are receiving the best care possible.
4. Recruiters in Phoenix are participating in the U.S. Army’s first nationwide, virtual hiring campaign June 30-July 2 to hire 10,000 new Soldiers. During Army National Hiring Days, the U.S. Army will seek full-time and part-time Soldiers in 150 different career fields, ranging from traditional combat roles to support positions in logistics, engineering and technology. The Army is offering special cash bonuses for those who enlist during this three-day event. Find more info here.
5. Olympus is looking to hire 140 people by the end of July to work on all four ASU campuses in Phoenix. Currently hiring for full time day porters, full time night janitors, floor tech specialists and corporate trainers. After the end of July, they will need an additional 1— full time people to help sanitize the campuses during the semester. Benefits include health and dental, 401K, unionized benefits and more. Click here to learn more.
6. Portillo’s Hot Dogs is hiring at all three Valley locations, Tempe, Scottsdale and Avondale. They’re looking for crew chiefs, and seasonal team members. They offer competitive pay, bonuses, flexible schedules and LOTS of advancement opportunities. Click here for all their career opportunities.
7. University of Advancing Technology is an elite and intimate private college in Tempe, focused on educating students in advancing technology. They are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about their students, technology, and all things geek. They are a family of the fastest, most innovative people you’ll ever meet. They work furiously and are smart, but are also fun and laid back. Current open positions include SEM and Paid Search Manager, Financial Aid Advisors, Cyber Security Professors, Computer Science Professors, Game Programming Professors, and more! Check out the current open positions here.
8. Community Bridges, Inc. is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness. They are currently hiring RNs, LPNs, Peer Support Specialists, Supervisors and more. Click here to apply.