Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
Looking for more job resources? Visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? Procter & Gamble Phoenix is now hiring Plant Technicians. They’re looking for team players that know how to take charge of challenges and help them run smoothly. This is one opportunity with LOTS of room for advancement in varying fields of expertise. Learn more here.
2. Are you searching for a career in IT? Freedom Financial Network is growing their information technology team in Tempe, AZ! Freedom Financial Network has an award-winning culture that empowers their employees to turn ideas into action and transform their careers. Start your career transformation by applying to Freedom Financial Network today! Click here for the details!
3. Ring is now hiring for Technical Customer Support Agents in Tempe. As a Customer Support Agent you will help ring customers to feel safe in their most important place – home. Join Ring and their mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products while growing a career with an award-winning company. Find more details about all career opportunities and Ring's award-winning company culture here.
4. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in Chandler, Mayor Kevin Hartke and the City will be hosting a job fair in coordination with their workforce partners Arizona at Work- Southeastern Arizona, Pipeline AZ, Career Connectors and BestCompaniesAZ. Join the City of Chandler and hiring companies from industries including Technology, Healthcare, Finance and more on June 23 for this FREE virtual job fair. Sign up and receive all the email updates here.
5. Looking for a fun, fast paced career in food service? Five Guys Burgers and Fries is hiring at all locations Valley-wide. Positions range from team members to management. Click here to apply online.
6. Buck &Rider is hiring experienced and passionate Servers and Maitre'd to join their hard dedicated service team. They are seeking experienced service professionals who understand hospitality and good service! Buck &Rider provides hands down the freshest seafood in Phoenix and mixes up some fun and delicious craft cocktails - best valley HH is back! Must love what you do, have a positive attitude genuine hospitality in your bones. Be your best and join our unstoppable team. Click here to learn more.
7. Liveops is a virtual call center with a corporate office in Scottsdale. Liveops is a leader in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), providing on-demand domestic home-based agents for customer service to leading brands.They’re currently seeking quality people for a wide range of opportunities from professional to entry level. Learn more here.
8. Don’t miss the Champions of Diversity Job Fair in Phoenix on Thursday June 25 from 11AM-2PM. This is a college and professional career fair for candidates in warehousing, logistics, retail, banking, and a whole lot more. Register in advance by clicking here.