Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
For more hiring resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. DAV & RecruitMilitary will host the Phoenix Virtual Career Fair for Veterans on Thursday, June 11th from 11am to 3pm Arizona Time online. This free virtual event is open to ALL members of the military community, past and present, as well as military spouses and dependents. RecruitMilitary’s virtual events are technologically enhanced to provide personal interaction among job candidates and employers in large group, small group and one-one-one formats. Video of a virtual tour of the hiring event is available. For all the details click here.
2. Looking for a fun, fast paced career in food service? Five Guys Burgers and Fries is hiring at all locations Valley-wide. Positions range from team members to management. Click here to apply online.
3. Clarivate Analytics is a global leader in providing insights and analytics to top tier clients. Clarivate Analytics is hiring in Chandler for Analysts, Engineers, and more. With over 20 positions open, you will be sure to find your perfect fit. Working for Clarivate means you’re working to help the world’s top universities, corporations, and brands deliver the next life-changing idea to customers. View their open positions here and apply today!
4. Zovio is an education technology service company that partners with higher education institutions and employers to deliver innovative and personalized solutions. They’re a company that is passionate about corporate social responsibility and make sure their employees have all the resources to give back to the community as a team. A career with Zovio offers company-wide service events, 8 paid hours of volunteer time per year, company-matched giving campaigns, and more to their employees. They’re now hiring for over 30 roles in Chandler! Check out all open positions now by clicking here.
5. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in Chandler, Mayor Kevin Hartke and the City will be hosting a job fair in coordination with their workforce partners Arizona at Work- Southeastern Arizona, Pipeline AZ, Career Connectors and BestCompaniesAZ. Join the City of Chandler and hiring companies from industries including Technology, Healthcare, Finance and more on June 23 for this FREE virtual job fair. Sign up and receive all the email updates here.
6. Cavco Durango Homes is the leading producer of manufacture homes in the Southwest. They are seeking line assemblers for their Phoenix plant. This is an entry level position, full time, no experience necessary, willing to train. Positions include all aspects of construction of housing; framing, drywall, electricians, tape and texture, paint, finish carpentry, etc. They offer full benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and opportunities for advancement. Best of all, no traveling to job sites necessary all work is done in manufacturing plant. Weekly pay, plus bonuses. Please contact Fernando Aponte 602-283-2263 or Jacqueline Arzola 602-283-9025 in the HR Department for more information. The Phoenix Plant is located on 2502 W Durango St. Phoenix, AZ. 85009. Click here for more information on the company.
7. Firehouse Subs is hiring more than 75 employees to fill crew member, shift leader and management roles across its 35 restaurants in the greater Phoenix area. The award-winning fast-casual sandwich brand seeks to fill part and full-time positions with positive, energetic and dedicated individuals. Interested applicants can call their local restaurant or click here to apply.
8. Liveops is a virtual call center with a corporate office in Scottsdale. Liveops is a leader in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), providing on-demand domestic home-based agents for customer service to leading brands.They’re currently seeking quality people for a wide range of opportunities from professional to entry level. Learn more here.