Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring NOW!
Find more companies hiring and get more resources at abc15.com/rebound
1. Liveops is a virtual call center with a corporate office in Scottsdale. Liveops is a leader in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), providing on-demand domestic home-based agents for customer service to leading brands.They’re currently seeking quality people for a wide range of opportunities from professional to entry level. Learn more here.
2. Voya Financial is hiring for their next Customer Call Center class starting on July 13! A career with Voya is more than just a job. At Voya there is a team mentality and you will always feel supported. The career also includes working in a brand-new state of the art building, the opportunity for career growth, full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. If you’re a self-starter who is looking for career support and growth apply to Voya here.
3. Do you want to help others feel safe in their community? Ring is now hiring for Technical Customer Support Agents in Tempe. Join their mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products while growing a career with an award-winning company. Find more details about all career opportunities and Ring's award-winning company culture here.
4. Need an east Valley job? Queen Creek Olive Mill is hiring for a multiple positions including associates, servers, cooks and more. This could be the start of a great career! Apply online here.
5. Start a new career with a great company! Jersey Mike’s Subs is hiring for a wide variety of positions all over the Valley! They’re looking for the perfect blend of talent, trust, and teamwork to elevate their shared vision. The best part is they pride themselves on promoting from within and creating opportunities for growth in the company. For more info click here.
6. Walmart is hiring for a wide variety of positions across the Valley. Front end, back end and everything in between, Walmart is looking for qualified, friendly faces to join the team. Learn more and apply here.
7. Wednesday, June 10 is The 21st Annual Phoenix Career Fair. Meet, sit down and interview with nationally known employers. Industries represented include Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Retail, Financial Sales, B2B Sales, Customer Service, Industrial Sales, Consulting, Security Sales, Insurance, Solar, Entry Level Management, Medical Sales and more. It all happens Wednesday, June 10 from 11:30am to 1:30PM at the Phoenix Airport Marriott Hotel, 1101 North 44th Street in Phoenix, 85008. Click here for more info.
8. MUFG is now hiring for over 230+ roles in Technology, Compliance, Operations and more right here in Tempe. At MUFG, you’ll find an inclusive workplace culture where diversity is integral to the way business is done. With several Enterprise Resource Groups (ERGs) available, everyone is sure to feel supported and included at MUFG. Take the next steps to find your dream job by exploring their open positions and apply today here.