PHOENIX — Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies looking to hire!
Find more companies hiring and get more resources at abc15.com/rebound.
1. Voya Financial is opening their brand-new Chandler office and are hiring their next Customer Call Center class apply by June 5 to start on June 22! Starting your career with Voya includes working in a brand-new state of the art building, the opportunity for career growth, full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. If you’re a self-start who loves to create and elevate the customer experience apply here today.
2. Are you searching for a job that will make a difference in people’s lives? Freedom Financial Network is growing their team in Tempe, AZ! Freedom Financial Network has an award-winning culture that focuses on caring for everyone and getting better each day. You will be sure to love where you work and see the difference you’re making when starting a career with them. Check out more about who they are and their open positions here.
3. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across Sales Operations, Customer Service, IT, Accounting and Financing. When you start your career with Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in and have the support of your colleagues who will challenge you. Even Better? You don’t have to give up your work-life balance when starting a career at Axon, with benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO you can keep a balanced healthy life. Check out their open positions here and apply today!
4. ADP has a one-of-a-kind culture that comes from the strength and uniqueness of each and every employee. ADP prides itself on creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture for both employees and consumers. If you’re ready to bring your uniqueness to the workplace culture, ADP is now hiring in Tempe for Implementation and Sales positions. Apply to ADP today by clicking here.
5. Valley-favorite Parker and Sons is hiring well qualified, honest, hard working, customer friendly team members to help their customers. Open positions include plumbers, appointment generators, dispatchers, electricians, HVAC technicians and a whole lot more. Visit their site and apply here.
6. Great Hearts Academies in Arizona is looking to hire 100 teachers for the upcoming school year. The positions are open to any and all teachers across a wide variety of disciplines at all grade levels from Kindergarten through 12. Interested candidates are asked to apply here. While Great Hearts welcomes candidates with teaching certificates, you do not need a teaching certification to apply for general education faculty positions. For general information/questions regarding the application or hiring process people can contact email@example.com.
7. The Coast 2 Coast Virtual Job Fair is coming up May 20-22nd. This is your chance to connect with top employers hiring for sales, customer service, retail, financial services, management and more! Attendance is FREE for job seekers. Make sure your resume is updated, wear business attire for video chats, and register here.
8. Rooter Hero Phoenix is hiring qualified people. Rooter Hero is a growing organization looking for individuals who want to grow with them. Whether you are a plumber, a drain cleaning specialist, a laborer, an operations manager or a sales specialist they would be interested in talking with you. Learn more about their company culture and apply here.