Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies hiring NOW!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. The CORE Institute is looking to fill more than 60 positions in Phoenix, Gilbert and Sun City. The healthcare company is looking for a wide range of positions, including Receptionist, Senior Website Designer, Registered Nurse, Software Engineer, Physical Therapist, Security Officer, Accounts Payable, Insurance Specialist, and Orthopedic Technician, to name a few. They offer competitive pay, 401K plan, GENEROUS paid time off and company health and wellness programs. It’s easy to apply online here.
2. HIRING FAIR: Local breakfast restaurant Morning Squeeze is holding a hiring fair March 1-2 for their brand-new Downtown Phoenix location. They’re looking to fill 20-25 front of house, back of house and managerial positions. Come on down to 1 North 1st Street from 9am-12pm March 1-2. Apply and be interviewed on the spot. Learn more about the company here.
3. Are you looking for a career with a company that supports and values your military service? BestCompaniesAZ is proud to present their 7th Annual Veteran Business Networking and Career Event in conjunction with Career Connectors. This event brings together Arizona’s award-winning, military-friendly companies with veteran business professionals. The event is March 11, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. and is open to all military – active, retired, reservists -- as well as their spouses and significant others. Visit MilitaryAZ.org to register, event details, hiring companies, open positions and career resources.
4. At Cable One they know diversity lies in the communities they serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure their continued success. They take deep pride in the communities they serve, community involvement and giving back is one of the things that keeps the company united. Want to join this inclusive, community involved company? Cable One is growing their Arizona teams! A career with Cable One includes benefits like paid time off, medical and dental benefits on day one, wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and more. Learn more about their culture, award-winning benefits, and open careers today by clicking here.
5. Build a lucrative and lasting career with Freedom Financial Network recently named the #4 Best Places to Work in the valley! Freedom Financial Network knows more diversity brings more value to their business, which is why they are driven to add talent from every background to their team. Freedom is hiring for several technology openings (Platform and Java software engineers, software test engineer, information security specialists), plus customer service and sales positions right here in Tempe. If you are driven to help improve financial lives of those around the country, check out openings with Freedom Financial today here!
6. MFRG-ICON Construction is looking for talent at their corporate office in north Scottsdale. MFRG-ICON was recently named a 2020 Top Companies to Work For in Arizona. MFRG-ICON understands that the passion, dedication, and creativity of their team members is the lifeblood of their business. That’s why they invest in their employees, providing professional fulfillment, growth opportunities, and a truly cooperative working environment. MFRG-ICON is currently looking to fill positions for Project Engineers, Project Managers, Construction Project Admins, and others. Learn more about MFRG-ICON and apply to their open roles here.
7. Want to know what it would be like working at an organization with an award-winning culture? For the second time in a row, Farmers Insurance® was named a Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For! Farmers® is dedicated to providing team members with meaningful work in an inclusive environment and they’re now growing their Phoenix team. Learn more about the organization and check out open roles in Customer Service, Claims, Inbound Sales, and more here.
8. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service is looking for more than 1,500 highly motivated and skilled conservationists nationwide. These full-time, entry level positions will fill 25 vacancies in 14 offices across Arizona. Positions include, Soil Conservationist, Forester, Civil Engineer, Natural Resources Specialist and more. Positions are available in Avondale, Douglas, Flagstaff, Fredonia, Holbrook, Kingman, Prescott Valley, Safford, San Carlos, Sells, Springerville, Tucson, Willcox, and Yuma. Many of these positions have specific education requirements and so it will be important to completely examine the job announcement for the qualifications and location of each position. Learn more here.