Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Consumer Cellular, a wireless service provider, is planning to hire 600 people to fill positions at 3 Phoenix call center locations. They’re holding a hiring event, Saturday February 28 from 8:30AM-2PM at their Phoenix 3 campus, 17500 N. Black Canyon Highway, 85053. Apply online in advance by clicking here.
2. Voya Financial is opening their brand-new Chandler office late this spring and they’re looking to grow their teams. Voya was named a ‘Best Place to Work’ by the Disability Equality Index for the second year in a row. They know the value in taking care of their employees and creating a culture of inclusion. Feel at home with career and explore openings at Voya today by clicking here.
3. For the second year in a row, Farmers Insurance was named a Fortune 100 Best Companies To Work For! Farmers has over 10 Employee Resource Groups to ensure that all their employees are feeling included and a part of the Farmers Family. They’re now hiring for departments including Customer Service, Claims, and more. Search openings here today and make this award-winning culture your workplace!
4. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix is now hiring 500 seasonal positions in preparation for its opening March 14, 2020. Phoenix seasonal staff opportunities range from lifeguards, food and beverage staff, cashiers, and security to EMT’s, cooks and supervisors for a total of 15 different types of job positions open.“Six Flags is a world-renowned leader in service and entertainment and we’re looking forward to hiring motivated, responsible individuals to join our team for the 2020 season,” said Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Phoenix General Manager Donald Spiller. “New team members will be given opportunities to learn and grow as they’re trained on Six Flags’ unwavering standard of safety and guest service. We are committed to consistently delivering a premium experience to our guests.” Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online here and will be contacted for follow-up phone and in-person interviews. Applicants must be 16 years or older.
5. Spear Education is one of the world’s most respected providers of multi-platform continuing education and practice growth resources for dental professionals. Interested in a career in Marketing, Sales or Customer Success? They’re hiring for these teams in Scottsdale! Spear is dedicated to their success-oriented culture and provides many perks for their employees, including one paid volunteer day to be active in the community. Join this hard-working team and start a career you love today by applying to open positions here.
6. The Phoenix Zoo is hiring for their upcoming spring season. They’re looking for numerous Guest Services and Experiences Ambassadors to assist heading into their busiest season at the Zoo: SPRING! The Guests Services and Experiences Ambassadors will provide support at several encounters throughout the Zoo such as Stingray Bay, carousel, camel rides, 4D Theater, Safari Cruiser and more! Responsibilities also include being the front line staff to greet and welcome our guests as they enter the Zoo, answer questions and provide directions, and generally ensure that all guests have a WILD experience at the Zoo! This is a seasonal position which allows for a variety of schedules and flexibility! You can find all of the details of this highly sought-after position as well as many others such as Grounds Quality associates, Information Technology Business Systems Analyst, Conservation Technician and Conservation interns by clicking here.
7. Pearl Interactive Network, a leading provider of government services, announced that it will hire seasonal employees to help support the 2020 Census. In Tempe, Arizona, Pearl Interactive Network plans to hire more than 700 employees for its contact center work over the next several months. In Tempe, Pearl Interactive Network is offering a competitive hourly wage of $17.10 for many of the 725 employees hired. Outstanding benefits include medical, dental and vision care. Additionally, Pearl is looking for bilingual candidates who are proficient in English and Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese. Seasonal employees will have a variety of shifts available to meet their lifestyle and family needs. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to be trained as a world-class expert in customer service and could receive bonuses for referrals. Those interested in applying to work for Pearl Interactive Network as part of the 2020 Census can apply here.
8. Nursing & CNA Hiring Event - Whether you’re just starting your career or an experienced professional, Banner Health has the right nursing opportunity for you. They’re hiring for all open nursing and CNA positions throughout the Phoenix area with a huge hiring event February 26 from 9AM-1:30PM at the Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, 14502 W. Meeker Blvd, Sun City West, 85375. Register in advance here and get priority status!