Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Choice Career Fairs is holding a career fair to give job seekers the opportunity to connect with local employers. It all happens on Thursday, February 20 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the DoubleTree Phoenix North at Metrocenter. Some of the employers attending this event include: Alert 360, CenturyLink, IES Residential and Wells Fargo. Jobs will be available in Banking, Customer Service, Hospitality and Sales.All job seekers are welcome to attend this event to submit resumes, network and meet face-to-face with local hiring managers. To learn more about this career fair, click here.
2. U-Haul is headquartered right here in Phoenix and they’re now hiring for corporate and call center positions. Join U-Haul for their onsite career fair Thursday 2/20 from 3pm-7pm and Saturday 2/22 from 9am-2pm located at 2727 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004. Find a career where you will have the opportunity for growth and development while receiving competitive benefits like health and wellness perks and tuition reimbursement. Check out their open positions here today and be prepared to ask questions about your dream job at the career fair!
3. Spear Education is one of the world’s most respected providers of multi-platform continuing education and practice growth resources for dental professionals. Interested in a career in Marketing, Sales or Customer Success? They’re hiring for these teams in Scottsdale! Spear is dedicated to their success-oriented culture and provides many perks for their employees, including one paid volunteer day to be active in the community. Join this hard-working team and start a career you love today by applying to open positions here.
4. The Phoenix Zoo is hiring for their upcoming spring season. They’re looking for numerous Guest Services and Experiences Ambassadors to assist heading into their busiest season at the Zoo: SPRING! The Guests Services and Experiences Ambassadors will provide support at several encounters throughout the Zoo such as Stingray Bay, carousel, camel rides, 4D Theater, Safari Cruiser and more! Responsibilities also include being the front line staff to greet and welcome our guests as they enter the Zoo, answer questions and provide directions, and generally ensure that all guests have a WILD experience at the Zoo! This is a seasonal position which allows for a variety of schedules and flexibility! You can find all of the details of this highly sought-after position as well as many others such as Grounds Quality associates, Information Technology Business Systems Analyst, Conservation Technician and Conservation interns by clicking here.
5. Pearl Interactive Network, a leading provider of government services, announced that it will hire seasonal employees to help support the 2020 Census. In Tempe, Arizona, Pearl Interactive Network plans to hire more than 700 employees for its contact center work over the next several months. In Tempe, Pearl Interactive Network is offering a competitive hourly wage of $17.10 for many of the 725 employees hired. Outstanding benefits include medical, dental and vision care. Additionally, Pearl is looking for bilingual candidates who are proficient in English and Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tagalog, or Vietnamese. Seasonal employees will have a variety of shifts available to meet their lifestyle and family needs. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to be trained as a world-class expert in customer service and could receive bonuses for referrals. Those interested in applying to work for Pearl Interactive Network as part of the 2020 Census can apply here.
6. Nursing & CNA Hiring Event - Whether you’re just starting your career or an experienced professional, Banner Health has the right nursing opportunity for you. They’re hiring for all open nursing and CNA positions throughout the Phoenix area with a huge hiring event February 26 from 9AM-1:30PM at the Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center, 14502 W. Meeker Blvd, Sun City West, 85375. Register in advance here and get priority status!
7. CenturyLink is looking to fill 25 positions for their March 9 training class. Join their small business team as a center sales and service associate or account manager. Apply today here.
8. Choice Career fairs is holding a hiring event Thursday, March 19, starting at 11AM. You'll meet face-to-face with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire. Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get in front of decision makers. Register in advance here.