Looking for a new job, or maybe a whole new career? Here are 8 Valley companies that want to hire YOU!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. GoDaddy is on a mission to empower entrepreneurs everywhere by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. GoDaddy was recently voted a Forbes Best Employer for Diversity in 2020! They’re currently hiring for many roles including Technical Sales Representatives, Inbound Sales Representatives, and others in Arizona. Their 11 Employee Resource Groups help their employees connect, communicate, and feel included. When you work for GoDaddy you’re offered a competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, 401k, equity grants, parental leave and more. Explore more of GoDaddy’s award-winning culture and apply to open positions here today.
2. Axon is now hiring in Scottsdale for many positions across Operations, People Operations, Marketing & Communications, Software Engineering, Sales, and more. Working for Axon, you’ll be motivated to work on projects you believe in and have the support of your colleagues who will empower you to make change. Even Better? You don’t have to give up your work-life balance when starting your career at Axon, with benefits like parental leave, gym and fitness discounts, and discretionary PTO you can keep a balanced healthy life. Check out their open positions here and apply today.
3. CarMax, the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For in America! CarMax is now hiring for “Work From Home” roles for their Customer Experience Center in Tempe. These open positions can include a $5000 sign on bonus or up to a $6500 sign on bonus for bilingual candidates. Don’t miss the opportunity to work for this award-winning company! Apply to open positions today here!
4. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service is looking for more than 1,500 highly motivated and skilled conservationists nationwide. These full-time, entry level positions will fill 25 vacancies in 14 offices across Arizona. Positions include, Soil Conservationist, Forester, Civil Engineer, Natural Resources Specialist and more. Positions are available in Avondale, Douglas, Flagstaff, Fredonia, Holbrook, Kingman, Prescott Valley, Safford, San Carlos, Sells, Springerville, Tucson, Willcox, and Yuma. Many of these positions have specific education requirements and so it will be important to completely examine the job announcement for the qualifications and location of each position. Learn more here.
5. Looking for a job where there’s lots of room to climb? REI is hiring Seasonal Warehouse Associates for their distribution center in Goodyear. REI is looking for bright and motivated people to join our Distribution Center staff and help contribute to REI’s success as the nation’s largest consumer co-op. Multiple shifts available with competitive starting pay. Learn more and apply here.
6. Get your foot in the door with a great company. Safeway is now hiring for a variety of positions all across the Valley. They offer competitive pay, discounts, lots of room for advancement and various shifts. To get started, head here.
7. Are you fluent in English and Spanish? Do you have excellent in-person or telephone sales experience? Build a lucrative and lasting career with Freedom Financial Network recently named the #4 Best Places to Work in the valley! Freedom Financial Network knows more diversity brings more value to their business, which is why they are driven to add talent from every background to their team. If you are driven to help improve financial lives of those around the country, check out openings with Freedom Financial today here!
8. Spear Education is one of the world’s most respected providers of multi-platform continuing education and practice growth resources for dental professionals. Interested in a career in Marketing, Sales or Customer Success? They’re hiring for these teams in Scottsdale! Spear is dedicated to their success-oriented culture and provides many perks for their employees, including one paid volunteer day to be active in the community. Join this hard-working team and start a career you love today by applying to open positions here.