Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Jobertising.com has partnered with some of Glendale’s best companies to bring you the West Valley Diversity Job Fair at Topgolf Glendale (located at 6101 N. 99th Ave., Glendale, AZ 85305). Hundreds of local jobs will be up for grabs. The job fair will take place on Thursday, February 13, 2020, from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Make sure to bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. Featured companies include Albertson's, Anodyne Independent Living Specialists, Piedmont Airlines, Dignity Memorial, Service Corporation International, Roadmaster Driver School, Southwest Key Program, Parker & Sons, Valley Life, Top Golf, Arizona Department of Economic Security, Arizona @ Work Veterans, and many more. Click here to register for the event.
2. That’s not the only Jobertising event this week. February 11, from 11AM-1PM, Jobertising has partnered up with some of Scottsdale's top companies to bring you the Scottsdale Diversity Job Fair at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort (located at 5001 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85250). Don’t miss your chance to interview on the spot with companies like General Assembly, Total Ride, US Health Advisors, State Farm, Centria Autism, Dignity Memorial, Service Corporation International, Sentry, Embassy Suites, Arizona @ Work, Arizona Department of Economic Security, AZ DES VETS and many more. Attendance is free for job seekers. Pre-register here.
3.Arizona’s Children Association, one of the oldest and largest statewide child welfare and behavioral health nonprofits, will be hosting a large career fair on February 13th, with more than 40 positions open across the Valley. From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m., interviews will be held at the association’s Central Phoenix office but participants can apply online here. Positions range from case manager to nurse practitioner and child care workers.
4. Banner Health will be hosting a housekeeping and culinary hiring event on Tuesday, February 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. The hiring event will take place at the Sandstone Conference Room at Banner – University Medical Center, 1111 E. McDowell Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85006. The available positions include housekeeping associates, cooks, food service workers and room service associates. Recruiters and hiring managers will be on-site for interviews and on-the-spot job offers will be made to qualified candidates. $400 sign-on bonus will also be offered to candidates hired at the event. Registered candidates will be given priority interview status at the event. Walk-ins are welcome to attend and interested applicants are asked to bring their resume. Registration can be done online here.
5. Are you an Arizona Veteran looking for a career you will love? BestCompaniesAZ, Career Connectors and Goodwill are hosting the 6th Annual Vet Talks event on February 13 from 4pm-7pm at University of Phoenix. This FREE business networking and hiring opportunity will connect you with 30+ Arizona Top Companies that are hiring for 100+ job titles from entry-level to senior positions. Explore careers in HR, Marketing, IT, Engineering, Customer Service, Sales and more with these award-winning companies by RSVPing today at MilitaryAZ.org.
6. CenturyLink is looking to fill 25 positions for their March 9 training class. Join their small business team as a center sales and service associate or account manager. Apply today here.
7. The 21st Annual Phoenix Sales, Professional & Customer Service Job Fair is happening Wednesday, February 12 from 11:30AM-1:30PM at the Phoenix Airport Marriott Hotel, 1101 N. 44th ST in Phoenix. Meet, sit down and interview with nationally known employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes. More info can be found here.
8. ResCare Residential services is hiring for 2000+ positions in over 200 locations, including right here in the Valley. They offer competitive pay, good benefits, and offer flexible schedules. Click here for all the details on their national day of hiring happening February 12!