Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies hiring right now!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Are you fluent in English and Spanish? Do you have excellent in-person or telephone sales experience? Build a lucrative and lasting career with Freedom Financial Network recently named the #4 Best Places to Work in the valley! Freedom Financial Network knows more diversity brings more value to their business, which is why they are driven to add talent from every background to their team. If you are driven to help improve financial lives of those around the country, check out openings with Freedom Financial today here!
2. Spear Education is one of the world’s most respected providers of multi-platform continuing education and practice growth resources for dental professionals. Interested in a career in Marketing, Sales or Customer Success? They’re hiring for these teams in Scottsdale! Spear is dedicated to their success-oriented culture and provides many perks for their employees, including one paid volunteer day to be active in the community. Join this hard-working team and start a career you love today by applying to open positions here.
3. Do you want to help others feel safe in their community? Ring is growing their Customer Service teams in Tempe, Glendale, and Mesa. As a Technical Community Agent, you will join the Ring mission to reduce crime and empower consumers with smart home security products while growing a career with an award-winning company and exceptional benefits. Find more details about all career opportunities and Ring's award-winning company culture here.
4. Rocket Media, one of Arizona’s Best Place to Work digital marketing firms located in Gilbert, AZ, is on the search for new talent to support their growing industry! If you live, breathe, eat and sleep SEO, PPC and Content Writing, Rocket Media is looking to hire you. Rocket Media is now hiring for the following positions: Office Manager, Digital Account Manager, Paid Search (PPC) Specialist, SEO Manager & Team Lead, SEO Strategist, Freelance Content Marketing Writer. Learn more about this great company here.
5. Looking fora job where there’s lots of room to climb? REI is hiring Seasonal Warehouse Associates for their distribution center in Goodyear. REI is looking for bright and motivated people to join our Distribution Center staff and help contribute to REI’s success as the nation’s largest consumer co-op. Multiple shifts available with competitive starting pay. Learn more and apply here.
6. The U.S. Department of Agriculture's Natural Resources Conservation Service is looking for more than 1,500 highly motivated and skilled conservationists nationwide. These full-time, entry level positions will fill 25 vacancies in 14 offices across Arizona. Positions include, Soil Conservationist, Forester, Civil Engineer, Natural Resources Specialist and more. Positions are available in Avondale, Douglas, Flagstaff, Fredonia, Holbrook, Kingman, Prescott Valley, Safford, San Carlos, Sells, Springerville, Tucson, Willcox, and Yuma. Many of these positions have specific education requirements and so it will be important to completely examine the job announcement for the qualifications and location of each position. Learn more here.
7. RepairSmith is is the first and only full-service mobile delivery solution for car repair and maintenance - all backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. The company is primarily hiring mobile mechanics who drive custom-built sprinter repair vans outfitted with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and can check, diagnose, and identify any issue – and fix it right in a driveway or parking lot. Working at RepairSmith, mechanics have an exciting career at a growing tech company, the company is backed by Daimler AG (the parent company of Mercedes-Benz) and RepairSmith's mechanics are employees of the company, not contract or gig economy workers and receive full benefits including employee benefits as well as paid sick leave. You can view all open positions here.
8. Get your foot in the door with a great company. Safeway is now hiring for a variety of positions all across the Valley. They offer competitive pay, discounts, lots of room for advancement and various shifts. To get started, head here.