Ready to get to work? Here are 8 Valley companies looking to hire quality people!
1. The U-Haul Headquarters, conveniently located in Downtown Phoenix, is currently expanding their corporate team. From the marketing department to the customer service department, you can find your perfect career with this health-conscious company! U-haul knows the importance of taking care of employee’s health and happiness with many health initiatives in place to support this. Take the time to explore available careers with U-haul today. Find more info here.
2. Voya Financial will open their brand-new Chandler office this year! They are looking to expand their Arizona team across multiple departments. Voya was recently named one of the Worlds Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine. If working for an award-winning company dedicated to giving back to the community sounds like the place for you, apply today here.
3. Grow your career in 2020! Banner Health is hosting a hiring event for Patient Financial Services Representative opportunities on February 3rd, 10am to 6pm, at their Corporate office located at 525 W. Brown Rd. Mesa, AZ 85201. Register ahead by clicking here. Registered candidates will receive priority interview status. Walk-ins are welcome! Dress for success and bring several copies of your resume. Bring your insurance, finance, claims or healthcare billing experience to a team with a solid training program and many growth opportunities. They offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, wellness program, tuition assistance, paid time off, & more!
4. Assemblers and machinists- Corning is hiring in Glendale. They’re looking for entry-level assemblers and two grades of experienced machinists. Assemblers mass-produce a variety of small to microscopic products, use hand or power presses and other machines, and perform final inspection work. You’ll need a high school diploma or GED, sharp eyes, and nimble hands for assembling small and microscopic parts. The machinist III role sets up, operates, and troubleshoots CNC operations. Operations include things like turning, drilling, reaming, and threading. You’ll also handle quality inspection, routine maintenance on CNC equipment, and training less-skilled operators. For this job, you’ll need a high school diploma and 5+ years set-up experience. The machinist IV position is perfect for more experienced machinists. You’ll handle set-up, operation, troubleshooting, quality control and maintenance without assistance. And while the Machinist III helps less-experienced operators, you’ll work with department supervisors to identify and handle issues. This role calls for a 2-year technical college education or equivalent proven experience and 7+ years set-up experience. For a list of open positions, click here.
5. Choice Career Fairs is hosting a hiring event in Mesa, Wednesday January 29 starting at 11AM. You'll meet with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get in front of decision makers. Click here to register.
6. Did you serve your country, and now you’re ready to serve your community? Recruit military is hosting the Recruit Military Veterans Job Fair, Thursday, February 6 from 11AM-3PM. More than 50 companies are scheduled to exhibit. It all happens at State Farm Stadium, 1 Cardinals Drive in Phoenix, 85305. Pre-register and learn more here.
7. ResCare Residential services is hiring for 2000+ positions in over 200 locations, including right here in the Valley. They offer competitive pay, good benefits, and offer flexible schedules. Click here for all the details on their national day of hiring!
8. The 21st Annual Phoenix Sales, Professional & Customer Service Job Fair is happening Wednesday, February 12 from 11:30AM-1:30PM at the Phoenix Airport Marriott Hotel, 1101 N. 44th ST in Phoenix. Meet, sit down and interview with nationally known employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes. More info can be found here.