Let’s get to work! Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire you!
1. Are you searching for a job in Information Technology or Engineering? Freedom Financial Network is growing their teams in Tempe, AZ! Freedom Financial Network has an award-winning culture that will be sure to make you love where you work. Check out more about who they are and their open positions here.
2. Are you a proactive self-starter who wants to work on innovative, meaningful projects that make positive impacts on customers? If so, Farmers Insurance is the place for you to land your dream career! Farmers Insurance is hiring in their expanding Phoenix office for claims, customer service and more. Check out their award-winning company culture and all open positions here.
3. Grow your career in 2020! Banner Health is hosting a hiring event for Patient Financial Services Representative opportunities on February 3rd, 10am to 6pm, at our Corporate office located at 525 W. Brown Rd. Mesa, AZ 85201. Register ahead by clicking here. Registered candidates will receive priority interview status. Walk-ins are welcome! Dress for success and bring several copies of your resume. Bring your insurance, finance, claims or healthcare billing experience to a team with a solid training program and many growth opportunities. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, employee discounts, wellness program, tuition assistance, paid time off, & more!
4. The Washington Elementary School District (WESD) will host a Support Staff Job Fair on Friday, January 24, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the WESD Administrative Center, 4650 West Sweetwater Avenue, Glendale, 85304. The WESD is hiring for a wide range of positions from special education assistants, to bus drivers and office managers. Candidates are encouraged to come prepared to interview. Successful candidates may be recommended for a contract. Apply online prior to the Support Staff Job Fair here. Human Resources will contact qualified applicants directly to preschedule an interview.
5. Are you a teacher or education professional ready to make a difference? Great Hearts Academies in Arizona is looking to hire 250 teachers and teaching assistants for the 2020-2021 school year. The company is hosting a Career Fair at Veritas Preparatory Academy, near 56th Street and Indian School in Phoenix on January 22nd from 5:00-8:00pm. Meet with headmasters or school representatives, human resources, after-school program coordinators, and more. Apply now, and find more information here.
6. The Valley’s newest entertainment hub is seeking 150 employees in advance of opening in February. Mavrix, located at the Pavilions at Talking Stick in Scottsdale, is hiring staff to work in the restaurant and bar, bowling alley, laser tag arena and arcade. The venue also is hiring for a limited number of management positions. The entertainment destination features 22 bowling lanes, 85 arcade games, a state-of-the-art laser tag arena, billiards tables, dozens of 4K televisions, 1,500 square feet of meeting and event space, and a 5,000 square-foot restaurant and bar featuring a chef-curated menu, craft beers and custom cocktails.. They’re hosting a 4-day hiring event January 21-24. Register ahead and get more info here.
7. United Career Fairs is hosting the Phoenix Career fair January 23 at the Holiday Inn Phoenix Airport, 3220 S. 48th St. in Phoenix 85040. Meet face-to-face with multiple decision makers hiring business development, sales and sales management professionals across many industries at companies ranging from small local businesses clear on up to Fortune 500 corporations.Their events are open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet and shake hands with hiring managers! Pre-register for free here.
8. Choice Career Fairs is hosting a hiring event in Mesa, Wednesday January 29 starting at 11AM. You'll meet with hiring decision-makers from some of the areas top employers. Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because they're here to hire.Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple. Save time, money and effort interviewing with multiple companies in one day at one location. Many of these companies have several openings and are eager to meet with you. You're no longer just a piece of paper. Attend the career fair and get in front of decision makers. Click here to register.