Ready for a new job in 2021? These 8 Valley companies are ready to hire you!
For more jobs resources, visit abc15.com/jobs.
1. Voya Financial’s culture is built on a foundation of trust, integrity and transparency with 93 percent of Voya employees saying that you are made to feel welcome when you join Voya, according to the 2020 “Great Place to Work” employee survey. Voya’s unique culture is also backed by numerous awards and recognitions that include: Fortune’s 2020 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies; Ethisphere Institute’s 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies and the 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) in recognition of their efforts in advancing women’s equality. Voya offers full benefits with no waiting period and a competitive base salary. Voya is now hiring for their Retirement Customer Service class starting on 2/22. Apply here.
2. Build a lucrative and lasting career with Freedom Financial Network, who was recently named the #4 Best Places to Work in the valley! Freedom Financial Network knows more diversity brings more value to their business, which is why they are driven to add talent from every background to their team. Freedom is hiring immediately for their Inside Sales classes starting on 2/1! If you are driven to help improve financial lives of those around the country, check out openings with Freedom Financial today here.
3. CVS Health is a healthcare company with a suite of integrated services that helps patients get the care they need. The company aims to help people on their path to better health. CVS achieves this through health services and community pharmacists. When you work for CVS Health, you are positively influencing individuals and the community’s health behaviors every day. As a values-based company, they’re committed to hiring veterans, which shows as they were named 2019 Best For Vets: Employers from Military Times. CVS Health announced the hiring of hundreds of new jobs throughout Arizona over the coming months due to more influenza vaccinations and COVID-19. Check out their open positions here.
4. Dog Haus, the craft casual gourmet hot dog, sausage and burger concept recently announced is opening a new location in Tempe is now hiring 60 positions for the new restaurant. They offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, and room for advancement. Those interested in applying can send their resume to Tempe@DogHaus.com or drop resumes off in person at 430 N. Scottsdale Rd. in the Watermark shopping center in Tempe.
5. Want to transform the healthcare industry? Take your career to one of this year’s Arizona’s Most Admired Companies — Banner Health! In addition to offering the widest choice of clinical settings across Arizona, Banner Health also offers the widest choice of employment options to match your compensation, career and lifestyle needs — and you can move from one option to another as your needs change. Banner is now hiring across the state for clinical care, nursing, revenue cycle, facilities, general operations, pharmacy, administrative support, technology and more. Check out the different locations hiring within the Banner network here.
6. House of Shelter Incorporated is looking to hire 40 additional people for its home health care business in the Maricopa County area and beyond. Available positions are for in-home Care givers, and House Managers. There is opportunity for career growth. Those interested can apply here. The hiring manager will conduct an interview by telephone or Zoom calls. Interested candidates can also use the House of shelter website chat box to request an application.
7. At TestNOW, a subsidiary of Embry Health, they strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. They are a multi-site operation with COVID-19 drive-thru testing sites located throughout Maricopa, Pinal, Cochise and Mohave Counties. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, and community college locations. With positive COVID-19 cases slowly on the rise, they are hiring additional Nurse Practitioners, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, EMTs, Medical Assistants, First Responders, Phlebotomists and Admins. They’re hiring 300 people within a month period. Interested in joining a company that's going to help stop COVID-19 through testing vaccinations and other services? Apply here.
8. RepairSmith is is the first and only full-service mobile delivery solution for car repair and maintenance - all backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty. • The company is primarily hiring mobile mechanics who drive custom-built sprinter repair vans outfitted with state-of-the-art tools and equipment and can check, diagnose, and identify any issue – and fix it right in a driveway or parking lot. Working at RepairSmith, mechanics have an exciting career at a growing tech company, the company is backed by Daimler AG (the parent company of Mercedes-Benz) and RepairSmith's mechanics are employees of the company, not contract or gig economy workers and receive full benefits including employee benefits as well as paid sick leave. You can view all open positions here.