Looking for work? Here are 8 Valley companies looking for quality people right now.
1. Over 1,000 Scottsdale jobs are up for grabs this Thursday, March 28, 2019, at the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale (located at 5401 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85250) from 11 AM – 1 PM. A good portion of the featured companies will be hiring on the spot. Bring plenty of resumes and dress ready to interview. Attendance is free for job seekers. GRUBHUB, Shamrock Foods Company, Service Corporation International, Dignity Memorial, LYFT, Arizona National Guard, Sentry, Randstad, Phoenix Police Department, Arizona @ Work, Flight Attendant Prep Academy, Cruise American RV Rentals & Sales, DoubleTree Resorts and many more. RSVP for free here.
2. HonorHealth, a non-profit health system with over 11,500 employees, is hosting a Medical Assistant Hiring Event. Saturday, March 30th from 9 am to 1 pm at Thompson Peak Primary Care, 20745 North Scottsdale Road. For more information Follow HonorHealth Jobs on Facebook or click here.
3. Freedom Financial Network, an award-winning and veteran-committed employer, is actively hiring for a variety of careers at their newest campus in Tempe. Freedom Financial Network is looking to fill open positions in Engineering, IT, Compliance and Customer Service departments. Since its humble beginnings in 2002, Freedom Financial Network has helped to resolve $10 billion in debt! Every team member has contributed to this success, achieving their mission to provide financial solutions, service and education enabling consumers to reduce debt, build wealth and achieve financial freedom. Learn more by clicking here.
4. USAA is looking to fill up their open tech positions in North Phoenix.USAA is hiring experienced software and data engineering tech professionals, from mid-level to lead-level, including IT managers and directors. USAA recently ranked #30 as a 2019 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For. Click here to learn more and apply.
5.National Career Fairs is having a hiring event in Phoenix, March 26, 2019. The career fair is FREE for all job seekers. You are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of your resumes. Employers include Fry’s, Grand Canyon University, FedEx, DeVry and more. Pre-register to attend here.
6. United Career Fairs is hosting an evening hiring event, Tuesday Match 26 at 6pm. Meet face to face with multiple decision makers hiring business development, sales and sales management professionals across many industries at companies ranging from small local businesses clear on up to Fortune 500 corporations. The event is open to executive level experienced professionals as well as entry level and recent college graduates. This is your chance to meet and shake hands with hiring managers!, Phoenix Career Fair, March 26th, 2019 – 6pm Sharp, Embassy Suites Phoenix - Tempe, 4400 S. Rural Rd., Tempe, AZ 85285. Learn more by clicking here.
7. Willis Towers Watson has 200 positions to fill at their job fair Wednesday, March 27. With same day offers, $16.50-$17.50/hr. + $400 monthly bonus and paid training.You will become licensed in Life & Health Insurance and Willis Towers Watson will cover the cost! Open interviews from 9am-3pm Please allow up to 2 hours on site. Get more info here.
8. Basis.ed is looking for qualified teachers at their career fair, March 30. Discuss job opportunities for the 2019-2020 school year at BASIS Oro Valley, BASIS Oro Valley Primary, BASIS Tucson Primary, and BASIS Tucson North. This is your chance to meet with school leaders and learn more about our curriculum, school culture, and students. Plus, learn more about our unique primary model and opportunities for growth. Click here for all the info.