We're focused on breakfast in our latest culinary adventure in the Valley.
A small locally-owned restaurant chain in the East Valley is whipping up a monster stack of pancakes. They clock in at nearly three pounds altogether.
They're known as "Mom's Homemade Pancakes" at Henhouse Cafe. The dish consists of two 18-inch pancakes on a tray-sized plate, a dusting of powdered sugar and a personal creamer dish of syrup.
The cost: $11.99.
See how these pancakes are made in the video player above.
IF YOU GO:
Henhouse Cafe, 3244 East Guadalupe Gilbert, AZ 85234
Henhouse Cafe, 3133 South Lindsay Gilbert, AZ 85295
Henhouse Cafe, 805 N. Dobson Road Mesa, AZ 85201
MORE FOOD FEATURES:
- "Alice in Wonderland"-themed bar, Hatter and Hare, opens in Phoenix
- Mesa cidery debuts cider slushies
- La Bomba: The large summer dessert at Toro Latin Restaurant
- This Arizona restaurant serves nothing but churros
- Diamond Bars: Where to get them in Phoenix
- Yes, cereal ice cream sandwiches are now a thing