A new 33-acre development is under construction in Gilbert and we're learning which tenants have signed leases.
SanTan Pavilions will be located near Williams Field Road and SanTan Parkway, across from Living Spaces and SanTan Village.
The development will be anchored by At Home, a home decor store, that has leased over 109,000 square feet of space, a spokesperson for Nevada Remington, the Las Vegas-based development group behind the project, said.
Phase one is slated to be completed by year's end.
While most of the restaurants and businesses are part of national chains, Sand Bar Mexican Grill is local. The Mexican eatery is part of Scottsdale-based Evening Entertainment Group and plans to open a third location at the development.
The other two are in Chandler and at Desert Ridge Marketplace in North Phoenix.
Here are the other tenants that have signed leases:
- Panera - 4,500 square feet
- Five Guys - 2,300 square feet
- Jersey Mike's Subs - 1,500 square feet
- Cold Stone Creamery - 1,500 square feet
- Dickey's BBQ - 2,000 square feet
- Sandbar Mexican Grill - 10,000 square feet
- Tony & Guy Salon - 1,700 square feet
- Sport Clips - 1,200 square feet
- Verizon - 3,500 square feet
- At Home - 109,000 square feet
Nevada Remington is also building Gilbert Crossing , an 11-acre shopping center near Warner and Gilbert roads. That development will be anchored by a two-story Planet Fitness.