In an updated statement Friday, the resort said "much has been accomplished over the last week," but that "more time is needed to complete storm damage repairs and to replace the equipment required to ensure the property is up to the highest level of standards to which our guests have grown accustomed."
It appears that the resort does not expect to open until after August 20. A new target date was not announced.
The resort said it is reaching out to guests with reservations through August 20 and offering to 1) reschedule their stay, or 2) be relocated to another property that they've partnered with.
The reservations department can be reached at 866-877-9897.
Six hundred guests were evacuated from the resort and casino floor on Saturday, August 11 after the power went out, officials said.
In a previous statement, the resort said the back-to-back storms that week damaged its generators and backup generators.
"We apologize for this inconvenience. We greatly appreciate your patience as we diligently work toward resuming operations and are so grateful to everyone who is working hard to help us get up and running," the resort said.
Those who were on the gaming floor on Aug. 10 or 11 have been allowed to redeem their chips and validation tickets at Casino Arizona, their sister property near the Loop 202 and McKellips Road.
As a result of the closure, the resort has had to cancel events including the Arizona State Poker Championship.
The 3LAU concert at the resort's summer pool party has been postponed. A new date has not yet been announced.