PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this week?
Here are the top events, festivals, concerts and shows happening around Phoenix.
- Tiny Tots Egg Hunt, Downtown Mesa (April 18)
- Dino Hunt, Arizona Museum of Natural History (April 19)
- Cabela's, Glendale (April 20)
- Bass Pro Shops, Mesa (April 20)
- Chandler Family Easter Celebration, Snedigar Sportsplex (April 20)
- Dolly Sanchez Easter Egg Hunt, Peoria Sports Complex (April 20)
- Surprise Spring Eggstravaganza, Surprise Recreation Campus (April 20)
- The Wigwam, Litchfield Park (April 20)
- Vertuccio Farms, Mesa (April 20)
- Schnepf Farms, Queen Creek (April 20)
- Enchanted Island, Phoenix (April 20-21)
- Wildlife World Zoo, Litchfield Park (April 20-21)
Days on the Green Music Festival: Slightly Stoopid, Sublime with Rome
Where: Fear Farm, 2208 N. 99th Avenue, Phoenix AZ 85392
Time: Gates open at noon.
Admission: $44+, two-day and weekend passes available
Inaugural FRIED French Fry and Music Festival
Where: Margaret T. Hance Park, 67 W. Culver St., Phoenix, AZ 85003
Time: 2 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Admission: $15 (does not include food and drink)
Southwest Cajun Fest
Where: Dr. A.J. Chandler Park, 178 E Commonwealth Ave., Chandler AZ 85225
Time: Noon to 9 p.m.
Admission: $8, general admission (does not include food or drink); $45, Big East Lounge (includes 4 alcoholic drinks, unlimited water, snacks, soda, private restroom)
Arizona Craft Beer Festival
Where: Westgate Entertainment District, 6751 North Sunset Boulevard, Glendale, AZ 85305
Time: 5 p.m. - 9 p.m. (VIPs let in at 4 p.m.)
Admission: $30-$35 (includes 24 two-ounce samples)
Phoenix Rising FC vs. Seattle Sounders 2
Where: Casino Arizona Field, 751 N. McClintock Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85281
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, 7014 E. Camelback Road, Scottsdale AZ 85251
Time: Daily, 10 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
(through April 21)
Where: Odysea in the Desert, 9500 East Vía de Ventura, Scottsdale, AZ 85256
Time: Sun. - Thurs., 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri. - Sat., 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
(April 2 - May 5)
Where: ASU Gammage
Time: Shows vary by date; some matinees available
Related: How to enter digital lottery for $25 Wicked tickets
(through May 12)
Where: Desert Botanical Garden, 1201 N Galvin Pkwy., Phoenix, AZ 85008
Time: Sunday - Wednesday, 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.; Thursday - Saturday, 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Wondrous Worlds: Art and Islam Through Time and Place
(through May 26, 2019)
Where: Phoenix Art Museum, 1625 N Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85004
Time: Hours vary throughout the week. Museum is closed on Mondays.
Admission: $14+ (included with regular museum admission)
Mummies of the World
(through Sept. 2)
Where: Arizona Science Center, 600 E. Washington St. Phoenix, AZ 85004
Time: Daily, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Admission: Museum admission, $13-$18, plus $10-$12 for "Mummies of the World"