The Rolling Stones will visit Arizona next year part of their 13-stop U.S. stadium tour.
Called the "No Filter Tour," the group will stop at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona on May 7, 2019, according to an online tour schedule on the band's website.
It will be the first time in a decade that the band has played in the Phoenix area, officials with State Farm Stadium said.
Pre-sale tickets begin Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 10 a.m. Fans have to fill out a form, here, to receive a pre-sale code. General sale begins at 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 30.
The Rolling Stones have just announced details of their US Tour 2019: https://t.co/cimRWrDl07 🇺🇸
There will be a fan pre-sale Weds 28 Nov 10am (local time) - If you want access to the pre-sale then enter your details here: https://t.co/yQWLqONHsv by Tuesday 27 Nov 9am EST. pic.twitter.com/zobo3Po4y9
— The Rolling Stones (@RollingStones) November 19, 2018
- April 20 - Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, Florida
- April 24 - TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, Florida
- April 28 - NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas
- May 7 - State Farm Stadium, Glendale Arizona
- May 11 - The Rose Bowl, Pasadena, California
- May 18 - Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California
- May 22 - CenturyLink Field, Seattle, Washington
- May 26 - Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver, Colorado
- May 31 - FEDEX Field, WASHINGTON, D.C.
- June 4 - Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- June 8 - Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts
- June 13 - MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
- June 21 - Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois