The newest player on the Arizona Cardinals concession bench is big. Really big.
Obnoxiously huge, actually.
And it comes with its own nickname: The Gridiron.
It's a 7-pound burger that is more equivalent to a Sunday morning tailgate -- albeit one with a $75 pricetag.
Five 1/3-pound patties. Five all-beef hot dogs. Five bratwursts. Eight chicken tenders. Twelve ounces of fries. Twenty -- that's 20 -- slices of cheese. And eight slices of bacon.
But that's just what's in the middle.
To lighten it up, there is some lettuce, tomatoes and pickles in there too. Drizzle a bit of Tanker sauce and stuff it between two 10-inch hamburger buns.
For those looking to up their game at the game, and a shot at glory, the Gridiron comes with its own challenge.
The fee is $75.
The rules are simple: You have one hour to clear the plate. No help from family and friends, aside from cheering you on.
Those that chow down successfully walk away with an Arizona Cardinals jersey and a photo on the big screen.
Those that don't, well, have a story to tell.
Either way, make sure to pack a few antacids.
The Gridiron is available at the Gridiron Grill near section 102.
THE REST OF THE LINEUP
The Cardinals on Friday also unveiled six new menu items:
- Dirty Fry Bird: A pound of fries topped with queso, pico de gallo, jalapenos and six fried chicken legs.
- Gridzilla Burger: A smaller version of the Gridiron with a 1/3-pound burger patty, all-beef hot dog, bratwurst, American cheese, bacon. two chicken tenders, fries, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and Tanker sauce on a Sesame seed bun.
- Churro Donut Sundae: Waffle cone layered with chocolate and vanilla ice cream, two churro doughnuts, chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
- Taco-Dilla: A 12-inch cheese quesadilla topped with Pollo Asada or red chili beef, sour cream, pico de gallo and guacamole.
- Baked potato: Topped with red chile beef or Pollo Asada, butter, sour cream, chives and shredded cheese.
- Sausages: Italian sausage topped with sauteed peppers and onion. Hot sausage and smoked sausage also available.
They also plan to sell cranberry and grapefruit flavored hard seltzers.
The concession stands will also have the Family Fan Value Packs with different combos between burgers, hot dogs, fries and a drink.