TEMPE, AZ — Those hoping to get tickets to see Anastasia, the next Broadway musical set to visit ASU Gammage in Tempe next week, may want to start looking at ticket prices now because few standard tickets are available for some performances -- some have none available at all.
The show is scheduled to be at ASU Gammage for eight performances between Oct. 29 - Nov. 3, 2019.
At last check on Wednesday morning, a majority of tickets listed online were resale tickets being sold through Ticketmaster's Verified Fan resale program, which could be lower or higher than the market value.
The 7:30 p.m. performance on Halloween, Oct. 31, had the most standard tickets available. The cheapest we found for that performance was $75 for a balcony-level seat.
Earlier this week, ASU Gammage announced that there would be a digital lottery for up to two $25 tickets to each one of the show's performances.
Here is how the lottery works:
- People can start to enter the lottery via LuckySeat.com at 10 a.m. on Friday, Oct. 25 for all performances. It will remain open until Monday, Oct. 28 at 10 a.m.
- You can enter the lottery, here.
- Those selected will be able to purchase up to two tickets for $25 each, plus a $1 fee. People will be notified via email or text and have 24 hours to purchase the tickets.
- You have to be at least 18 to enter the lottery.
- The name entered into the lottery must match a valid government ID at pick-up.
Visit LuckySeat.com for more information.