Did you forget that can of cranberry sauce or cream of mushroom soup? Or worse, drop the apple pie?
The good news is that many grocery stores are open on Thanksgiving Day.
Here is a look at their hours:
- Sprouts: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Fry's Food Stores: 5 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Bashas': Open until 3 p.m.
- Safeway: 5 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Albertsons: 5 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- AJ's Fine Foods: 6 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Whole Foods: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Winco: Open until 3 p.m.
Target does not open until 5 p.m.
Costco, Sam's Club, Natural Grocers, and Trader Joe's are closed on Thanksgiving Day.