PHOENIX — How much would you pay for a margarita? $5? $10? $15? How about $100?
Fleming's Steakhouse has reintroduced its $100 premium margarita for Cinco de Mayo, though it will be available for the entire month of May.
So, what is in it?
- Tequila Ocho's Extra Anejo La Latilla (2015) - 2 ounces
- Grand Marnier Cuvee du Centenaire - .5 ounce
- Fresh lime juice - .75 ounce
- 1.1 simple syrup - .5 ounce
- Garnished with a lime wheel and manicured pineapple leaves.
It is served in a Baccarat Diamant Tumbler, which customers will be able to take home. (We looked on Baccarat's website. The cost for one glass is $150).
If you want to make it at home, here are the instructions:
- Add all ingredients to a Boston glass
- Shake until shaker is frosted
- Double strain over ice into a glass
- Garnish with lime wheel and pineapple leaves
Fleming's has five locations in Arizona: Chandler, two in Scottsdale, Peoria and Tucson.